Chapter 12

(Y/N's POV)

I stayed up all night just to play with Smiity. I was running late of course. I had to put a new bandages on and replace the one that was on my eye.

I ran into the building grabbing my stuff. I barely made it into class on time. I sat in the front today. Class started as soon as I sat down.

I took notes you know the usual. The door opened and I saw Smiity coming in. Well I guess I missed him coming for class the last few days.

"Sorry I'm late sir." Smitty said.

"It's fine but it better not happen again." He said.

I quietly giggled to myself as he sat down next to me.

"Knock it off." He said and smacked me in the back of the head.

I just smiled at him and he gave me pissed off look. Class continued until the phone rang and the teacher answered it.

"Your late cause you stayed up all night playing CS." I said.

"Shut up you were doing the exact same thing." He said.

"I have no idea what your talking about." I said.

"BITCH!" He whispered/shouted."

"Yes~" I said.

Smitty slapped me in the back of the head again. I laughed a bit seeing how he's cute when he's pisses. Wait what now?

The bell rang and class was dismissed. I walked out with Smiity following behind me.

"So I gotta question." Smiity said.

"Yes?" I said.

"Where are your other friends?" He asked.

"I don't know. Their probably around here somewhere." I said.

"(Y/N)!!!" Liz shouted.

Without a second's notice Liz was hugging me. She wrapped her arms tightly around me. I hugged her back.

"This one of your friends." Smiity said.

"Yup this is Liz." I said.

"Ooo new guy. (Y/N) is this your boyfriend?" She said.

"No but he wishes he was my boyfriend." I said.

"Sup losers." John said.

"Hey John!" Liz said.

"And this is John." I said.

"Nice to meet you." Smiity said.

"You too man." John said.

The bell rang and we went off to class. Liz and I made it into class just in time.

°°°°°°°°°°

I grabbed my lunch and went off to Scotty's office. I knocked on the door and a faint come in was heard. I opened the door and entered.

The small room had only a desk, two chairs, and a poster in the room. Scott sat behind his desk. He leaned against it while he was playing on his phone.

"Hey Scotty." I said.

"Hey." He said putting his phone away.

I sat down in the chair across from him. I set my lunch down on the desk.

"So would you mind answering a few questions for me?" He asked.

"Depends what are you asking me?" I said.

"Some personal questions. Like how did you fall back so many years in school? We're the same age and you manage to fall back a few years." Scotty said.

"Well, it's not all my fault. Most of it is my parents' fault. So after you moved away my parents kinda got rich over night and did whatever they wanted. I mean at a point it was fine but after a while it just became stressful. I had to do a lot of things. My parents kept me out of school for a few years and moved like a lot. Them being rich and famous wasn't a great thing for me. It got really tiring and I lost all of my friends because of it. I just- I don't- It's too much for me to handle at times." I said.

"I didn't know I'm sorry." He said.

"It's fine. You don't know what it's like. But even after that I managed to make a new friend. He helped me get back on my feet and we become best friends. He acts a lot like you though. So maybe you two could get along."I said.

"That's nice and wish to hear more about this friend of yours but I still have questions that need answers." He said.

"Fine. Your still bossy though." I said.

"What'd you say?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said smirking.