Chapter 9

(Y/N's POV)

A week and a half went by. I've been on high alert lately. Mostly because of the BBS. They've been finding different ways to beat me up. From standing in front of my locker and waiting all day to getting close to finding out where I live.

I really want them to go away but they just won't. I'm hoping I find out where Friend is soon. We haven't found each other yet but we're so close I can feel it.

"Hey! What school do you go to again?" Friend asked.

"North Star Highschool." I said.

"Hey!! That's where I'll be going soon!" He said.

I told you I was close. Just I didn't think that close.

"I will find you first." I said.

"Oh no you won't I will!" He said.

"Whatever man." I said.

I sat on the couch watching TV with Connor. This kid is so chill. We're actually watching YouTube but who cares it on a TV.

We continued to watch TV until Wildcat came through the door.

"Hi Tyler! Your home early." Connor said.

"Yeah you could say that." Wildcat said.

My phone vibrated a few times but I ignored it. We continued to watch TV until my phone started ringing.

"Ugh who's calling?" I said.

I took my phone out of my pocket. I checked the caller ID and saw it was Friend.

"I'll be right back." I said.

I got up off the couch and answered the call as I walked into the other room.

"Hello?" I said.

"S.O.S S.O.FUCKING.S!!!" He said shouting through the phone.

"Woah calm down! Who died?" I asked.

"ME I GONNA DIE! I'M BEING CHASED BY A BIG ASS GIANT IRISHMAN!!" He said.

I held in my laugh but failed. I leaned against the wall trying to keep myself standing.

"Oh my gawd! That is too good. You just moved in and your be chased by some kid already? What'd you do piss him off!" I said trying to stop laughing.

"Apparently!! Could you like help me!!" He said.

"Well... Nope sorry can't you can just run into town and hide in a random store or something." I said.

"What the fuck!! Come save me!" He said.

"I'm working right now. Try and save yourself. If your still running from him when I get out of work I'll try my best to help you." I said.

"AHHH he's getting closer. Fucking book it!!!" He said and ended the call.

I put my phone in my pocket and wished the best for Friend. I sat back down on the couch and continued watching TV.

Wildcat was "doing his homework" in the kitchen. More like watching my every move. Once Mrs. Wine came home I packed up.

"Oh (Y/N) don't go anywhere I have something for you." She said.

Mrs. Wine handed some money.

"Here's something for all your troubles." She said.

I gently pushed her hands away.

"No no that's unnecessary. I don't need your money. You have a family you care for. I got my parents that pay me." I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes. Keep it. It's your hard earned money. Not mine." I said.

"Oh well then. I hope you have a safe trip home." She said.

"Thank you." I said and walked out the door.

I took my skateboard and tossed it down on the ground. I was about to skate off when Wildcat came outside.

"Why didn't you take the money?" He asked.

"That's something you'll have to find on your own." I said.

I skated off and to my house. Once at the gate I opened it and closed it behind me. I didn't feel like going inside since the air was still warm and it wasn't dark yet.

I went over to a grassy area and dropped my stuff. I laid down and looked at the sky. The sky was a mix of blue, red, and, orange which mixed to make purple, pink, and yellow.

 The sky was a mix of blue, red, and, orange which mixed to make purple, pink, and yellow

The sky is so beautiful. It reminded me of the old times.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

I sat in the park looking at the sky. My friends had just invited me another party. I'm sick of going to all these parties plus there is nothing good to eat. They just serve the same stuff over and over again.

Lately I haven't been feeling well. Ever since my BFF left town he hasn't come back. I think his family made him move. I sigh and continue to look in the sky.

I smile thinking about all the good times before this. They're just amazing. I couldn't ask for a better life. My parents have good paying jobs. My friends love me. And no one bothers me.

I wish life could just stand still right here. This is the prime of my life. Everything is perfect and I hope it stays somewhat like this in the future.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

I wished it would have stayed that way. But I only found out days later it had changed. I sigh and get up seeing how it's dark as shit out. I walk over to the house and go inside.

I walk up to my room but hear a conversation going on nearby.

"Don't you think this collaboration with this company will greatly help our us?" My mother said.

"Yes this will definitely help us. But do you think it's a good idea to have our daughter come into this too?" My father said.

"Yes she needs this time to see what business is like. Once she does she will be an expert at this kind of stuff." My mom said.

"Oh no." I mumble.