Chapter 3

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up the next morning to my alarm clock. I turn it off then jumped out of bed. I went into my closet and grabbed a black crop top, blue jean shorts, a red flannel, and black shoes.

 I went into my closet and grabbed a black crop top, blue jean shorts, a red flannel, and black shoes

I took a quick shower then put my clothes on. I grabbed my backpack, skateboard, and helmet. I walked downstairs and out the door not grabbing breakfast. I rode down the hill and towards the school. Once I was at the bottom I skated to school. I jumped off my skateboard and kicked it up so it landed in my hand. I walked into the school and walked to the office. I got my stuff and went to my locker.

The opened my locker and put my skateboard in it. I unpacked my bag then placed it in my locker. I grabbed my books for first period and closed my locker. I checked my phone and saw three messages from Friend. I swear unless he's dying I won't answer his texts at school. I read his messages to see what was up.

"Hey guess what?" He asked.

"Quiet today huh?" He said.

"I'll tell you anyways. I go to school today and suffer. Anyways talk to you later." He said.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone away. I walked around looking at the classes trying to memorize them. Once I was finished I saw the group of boys I saw yesterday. One of them caught me staring at them and told one of his friends. I was curious of these kids but I wasn't sure who they were.

After I had a stare off with them I heard someone shout my name.

"(Y/N)!" Liz said.

She ran down the hall and tackled me into a big hug. I stood my ground making sure I wouldn't fall over. I broke eye contact with the group just to make sure I didn't fall.

"Come on I have to show you around!" She said excited.

She grabbed my hand and guided me towards her the end of the hall. I looked back and saw the group still staring at me. I looked away and went on with Liz. We stopped at her locker first.

"Here's my locker." She said as she opened it.

Her door was full of pictures. There were people who looked like they weren't here from here. As if they were from another fan fic. (I broke the fourth wall!!!!!!)

"Nice." I said.

She grabbed her stuff but as soon as she closed the locker the bell rang. Liz sighed. I guess she forgot about the whole we go to school thing.

"Welp looks like we have to go to class. Here I'll show you to your class." Liz said while taking my schedule right out of my pocket.

I watched as she examined it before handing it back.

"You have five classes with me. Wow I'm so lucky to have a friend like you. But we don't have first period together. Oh well your class is down the hall second door on the left." Liz said.

"Oh ok. Bye!" I said.

We parted for our classes. I was nervous as hell but also pretty confident. I walk into the class and see my teacher.

"Oh hello, you must be (Y/N) (L/N). It's so nice to finally meet you." He said.

"You too... I guess?" I said.

I walked to an empty seat and sat down. I sat in the second to last row of seats so it would be easy to be on my phone. I took out my phone and saw Friend texted me.

"SOS! I got a shitty ass teacher to start off the day!" He said.

"Ha ha. I have no idea what my teacher is like. So it's 50/50 boiiiii." I said.

"Fuck you." He said.

"I'm sure you would love to do that to me." I said.

"You want me too?" He asked.

"Hell no!!" I said.

I put my phone away and waited for class to start. As I waited I saw two males walk in. They looked familiar but how. When it finally snapped in my head they were already in front of my desk.

"Well look what we have here Mini. A new little toy." The male with shades said.

"I guess we do." The guy whom I presume is Mini said.

The guys each sat on either side of me. I sat there basically weirded out by it. When class started I guess I phase out. It wasn't until something stabbed my arm.

I look down and see a piece of paper. The guy wearing the shades picked it up and threw it to his friend. I wasn't really concerned about them so I just ignored them.

When one fell on my desk however I thought it was for me. I picked it up and looked at it before the kid with shades spoke up.

"Well, don't just stare at it you idiot pass it to my friend." He said.

I placed the note on the other guy's desk scared shit less. Well I learned my lesson there. I couldn't understand what was going on but as the day went on it felt like hell just dropped a mountain on my back.

______
I'm so fucking sick. At least this chapter was written ahead of time.