You ask, We answer chapter

1.       When you say not necessarily funny just like a small comment and a guy raises his eyebrows, what is he thinking?

Ethan: Might be surprise or skepticism or probably a sign of I don’t want to talk to you next time.

Michael: A raise of an eyebrow usually means he’s into you or he’s attracted to you. Oh, it should be a quick raise of eyebrows.

Trevor: He might be shocked with the comment you just give him and if there’s a smile with it, he probably find you interesting.

Randolf: I don’t wanna talk to you next time. Or he’s thinking, “What did she say?”

2.       What’s a casual way to ask a guy (who you like) for his number even if you aren’t close friends with him?

Ethan:  Asking upfront would sound like you’re desperate. Probably, start a conversation first and then when you’re about to go on your separate ways that’s the time to ask for it.

Michael: I don’t know. Maybe just ask him. If he ask why, say you’re updating your contact numbers. If were not close or worse not even talking type, I might find it creepy though.

Trevor: Say this line, “Hey I lost my number, can I have yours?” 

Randolf: Ask me and I’ll give you.

3.     How do you know when in the friendship that the guy likes you or would want to take things too bf/gf level?

Ethan: If he cares for you more than anything and if he’s always there even though he has important things to do.

Michael: I won’t tell. I don’t like to divulge this kind of info. Sorry girl.

Trevor: He violates the rule, Bros before hoes.

Randolf: If he ask you out. Duh!

Note:

So, what can say to their opinions? Haaha! I hope they answered your question @wangerbanger. Answers were to blunt huh? Haaha well, meet our other mates. Thanks for the question chica :)

We still got questions to answers from pretty ladies on here. Sorry about the late replies. But we’ll answer them definitely ;)

PS. I know this is plain and very staright to the point. Sorry lads and lass, they don't have sense humor haaha!

Signing out, Troy :D