PART 13 - WOULD HE FORGET ??

Hola Everyone,

Thank you for your votes and comments. Means a lot.🙂🙂🙂
Without further ado, here is the next part of this story. Hope you like it :-

***********************

"DEV, I know you believe that you do not share any relation with anyone from my family except Suhana, but that does not mean I also think so. Till you are related to Suhana and me you share relation with everyone in the Bose family whether you like it or not. And moreover, if possible please talk to Dada once, if not for the relation you share with him but at least as a FRIEND"

As Sonakshi exited Dev sat back on his seat, her words still ringing in his ears. He knew that he had no right to interfere in the matters of the Bose family but then Sonakshi's words left him wondering, he could not understand why Sonakshi was still invested in their relationship especially given all that had happened between them and wanted him to talk to Saurabh. Yes, he and Saurabh did share a cordial relationship but that in no way meant that he could go and interfere in his decision. He could also understand why Sonakshi did not want her brother to separate from the family but then what could he do in this situation. His thoughts were broken by the knock on the door, it was his secretary who had come to brief him about his schedule for day as Dev resumed his work.

******---------******

"Main Saurabh ke baarey main baat karna chahta hoon Asha" said Bijoy, ever since Saurabh had announced his decision to separate and had accused him of not treating him fairly Bijoy had wanted to talk to Asha but she was caught in some work or the other. But finally, Bijoy's patience had run out and he had forced Asha to talk to him after interrupting the work she was doing on her book.

"Saurabh ke baarey main kya baat karni hai Bijoy tumhey?" asked Asha nonchalantly, she had decided that if the need arose for Bijoy to know some truths then she would not hesitate to do that, she had kept quiet for way too long and the result of that was for everyone to see. Her family was breaking apart and she could not allow that to happen.

"Tumney dekha naa Asha kal, kaisey Saurabh ne mujhpey ilzaam lagaye ki main ne usey humesha neecha dikhaya, kabhi kisi kaam main support nahi kiya, usey discourage kiya. Wo mujh par aisey kaisey ilzaam laga sakta hai Asha? Pata nahi kaun hai jo uskey kaan bhar raha hai humarey khilaf" he said in a go as Asha looked at her husband incredulously, she could not believe that Bijoy was not yet ready to see where he was wrong, instead he was cribbing like a small child.

"Bijoy, Mujhey laga tha ki tum yahan Saurabh ke baarey main baat karney aaye ho lekin agar tum yahan Saurabh ke barey main complain karney aaye ho toh mujhe tumsey koi baat nahi karni" she said firmly as Bijoy frowned and replied "Ye tum kya keh rahi ho Asha, Saurabh ne mujh par itney ilzaam lagaye aur main kya kuch bol bhi nahi sakta?" he asked looking at her but she just kept quiet, suddenly something dawned onto Bijoy as he continued "Ek minute...Asha, kahin tumhey bhi toh ye nahi lagta ki main ne Saurabh ke saath accha vyavahar nahi kiya, uskey saath unfair tha. Batao Asha, Saurabh ne jo kaha kya tum bhi uss sey agree karti ho?" he asked, in a surprised mixed with an accusing tone as Asha looked him disappointedly.

"Bijoy, baat ye nahi hai ki mujhey kya lagta hai. Baat ye hai ki Saurabh ne jo bhi kaha uskey baarey main tum kya sochtey ho? Kya tum uska view point dekhne ke liye ready ho? Kya tum usey samajhney ke liye ready ho? And most importantly kya tum ye dekhney ke liye tayar ho ki tum kahan galat they" she said finally as a stunned Bijoy looked at her. His wife had accused him of being in the wrong that too regarding their son and it was difficult for him to fathom that.

"Asha, Tum...Tum ye keh rahi ho ki main galat hoon?" he asked angrily as she calmly replied "This is exactly why I did not want to talk to you Bijoy. Jab bhi koi tumhey ye kehta hai ki tum galat ho toh tum gussa ho jaatey ho. Galti insaan se hi hoti hai Bijoy lekin important ye hai ki hum apni galti ko samjhey aur usey sudharey lekin tum ho ki humesha ye sochtey ho ki tum sahi ho aur baaki sab galat" said Asha finally her patience had run out seeing Bijoy's demeanour who was looking at her believingly, he could not believe or accept that Asha was telling him that he was wrong and he needed to rectify his mistakes. He got up and stormed out of the room as Asha sighed in disappointment, once again as always Bijoy was not ready to see the other side of the coin and was caught in his own volitions, she got back to her work hoping that Bijoy would understand his children before it was too late.