PART 1 - THE OUTBURST

Hola Everyone,

Surprised 😀😀😀??? I know this is a weekend FF but since I will be traveling this weekend I am giving an early update for this.

Thank you for your votes and comments 🙂🙂🙂.

So without further ado, here is the first part of this season. Hope you like it :-

**************************

"LET's GO HOME DEV" said Sonakshi waiting for Dev to speak to her but he just kept quiet, staring at the ceiling, it seemed that the words spoken by Sonakshi did not register in his mind.

"Dev, please talk to me. Kuch toh bolo Dev" said Sonakshi in a pleading tone once again after some time, desperate to hear his voice but still did not incite any response from him. Panic and fear were gripping her heart as each moment without his response passed.

"Dev" spoke Sonakshi in a loud tone as she held his shoulders and jerked it unmindful of the injury of it as a gasp left Dev's mouth "Aah..." his croaked as he felt a sharp pain, the very next moment Sonakshi left his arm mentally scolding herself for being unmindful of his injuries. But only if she knew that it was not the physical pain which was hurting Dev, it was the emotional and mental pain which was hurting him not just now but for the past seven years. He just kept silent staring at the ceiling without the blink of an eye, a morose and defeated look clearly visible on his face.

Sonakshi was about to call him out once again but right at that moment the nurse entered the room as it was time for administering medicines to him.

"I need to give the medicines and injection to the patient" said the nurse as Sonakshi nodded her head and moved aside while the nurse administered the medicines, she then proceeded to administer the injection to Dev, as she put the needle on Dev's arm Sonakshi flinched in pain, it was as if the injection was being given to her, on the other hand Dev was expressionless. It seemed as if he had become oblivious to the physical pain due to the injection.

The nurse left the room after that leaving Sonakshi once again alone with Dev, she was about to speak to him but it seemed to her that he was slowly drifting into sleep. And after a few moments he slept due to the effect of the medicines as Sonakshi was left disheartened, he had not spoken to her yet as she left the room.

---------------------------------------

"Dev ka pata chal gaya hai Ishwari" said Mamaji as her eyes widened first in surprise but the next moment it was replaced by a wide smile on her face as she said "Kya, Kya kaha Bhaiya aapney? Dev ka pata chal gaya?" she asked trying to reconfirm what her brother had said, Mamaji nodded his head and said "Haan Ishwari, Dev ka pata chal gaya"

Ishwari turned towards the Shiva idol, she folded her hands and thanked the god for returning her son to her, after which she turned towards Mamaji and asked "Dev kahan hai bhaiya, Mujhey abhi usey milna hai. Bataiye na bhaiya, kahan hai wo?" she said as Mamaji sighed, worried about her reaction when he would reveal about Dev's accident to her.

"Wo..." he said and paused as words failed him while Ishwari panicked, immediately she knew something was wrong seeing her brother's hesitancy, "Bataiye na Bhaiya, Kahan hai Dev?" she asked once again as Mamaji finally mustered his strength and spoke "Wo, Wo Hospital main hai Ishwari. Uska accident hua hai" he said as the earth slipped underneath Ishwari's feet, she stumbled but Mamaji caught her in time preventing her from falling down, only if he knew how much she had fallen down in the eyes of her children. He made her sit on the bed and made her drink water as sweat beads and tears glistened on her face.