PART 5 - DWELLING IN THE PAST

Hola Everyone,

Thank you for your votes and comments. Means a lot.🙂🙂🙂
Without further ado, here is the next part of this story. Hope you like it :-

**************************

As soon as Suhana and Golu turned to look in the direction of the person who was calling them they were left stunned because standing in front of them was none other than the person they had missed the most in these 8 months DEV.

For a moment both the kids were silent, they did not know whether it was a dream or reality even as Dev waited for them to respond, somewhere a tiny bit of fear was gnawing his heart that his kids might have forgotten him or be angry with him for leaving them but the very next moment all his fears were washed away as he saw both the kids running towards him "Bigcha, Papa" screamed Golu and Suhana as they reached him and hugged his legs while he knelt slowly and took both his kids into a hug. He flinched as his left leg which was still bandaged pained, but all the pain was going away and he was being soothed in the warm hug of his kids.

Tears were flowing from his eyes as the kids just hugged him, they were silently hugging him trying to make sure that it was really Dev with them and were not letting go of him in the fear that they would lose him again, little did they know it was only for them that Dev had come back, as in his mind apart from them he shared no relation with any other person of the Bose or Dixit family.

On the other hand, as Dev and the kids were lost in their own world Elena just had happy tears flowing from her eyes looking at the scene unfolding in front of her. Yesterday evening when Tina had called her to inform her about getting the kids to UMEED the next day she was left surprised, she asked Tina the reason for it but she did not give any answer to her and had just said that it was important and surprise for the kids as Elena agreed knowing very well that if Tina had said it then it must have been important but never in her wildest dreams could she have thought that it was the biggest and probably the best surprise for the kids, her DEV BHAI was back with them, or so she thought.

Just then she felt a hand on her shoulder as she turned to look at the person "How is the surprise Elena?" asked the person who, none other than Tina who had a bright smile on her face, she was standing along with Misha who had a similar smile as that of Tina etched on her face. The next moment Elena hugged them as tears made way from her eyes once again, she was happy, in fact more than happy for her son who got back the reason for his smile. While Ranveer who was standing a bit far away from them wiped a tear from his eyes very well knowing what each of them must have been going through at that moment.

Dev slowly came out of the hug as the kids bombarded him with questions "Bigcha, aap kahan they itney din? Pata hai humney aapko kitna miss kiya? Aap ko itney months humari yaad nahi aayi kya? Aapkey absence main humney sab ka poori tarah khayal rakha jaisa aapney kaha tha?" they spoke as Dev hugged them once again. He was happy that his kids had not forgotten him, nor they were angry with him when Golu asked him.

"BIGCHA, AAP HUMEY PHIR SE CHOD KEY NAHI JAOGEY NAA??"

-------------------------------------

On the other hand, Sonakshi was sitting in her office typing furiously on her laptop fuming as she looked at the screen, her breathing heavy just as Jatin entered her cabin, one look at his friend and he knew that her friend was angry and upset. He made his way towards Sonakshi.

"What's the matter Sonakshi? Why do you look upset?" asked Jatin in concern but Sonakshi did not spare a look at him and continued typing as Jatin asked once again "Sona...you will not tell me? Tell me what's the matter?" he asked again as Sonakshi glared at him.