PART 2 - LOST ONCE AGAIN ???

Hola Everyone,

Thank you for your votes and comments. Means a lot 🙂🙂🙂.

Please read the important note at the end.

Without further ado, here is the next part of this story. Hope you like it :-

******************

"MISHA, I HOPE DR. BOSE NE DIVORCE PAPERS PE SIGN KAR DIYE HAI" said Dev stunning Sonakshi and Misha into silence, both did not have an answer as Dev waited.

"Dev, Meri baat..." said Sonakshi but was cut off by him "I am talking with Misha Dr. Bose" he said as tears threatened to spill from her eyes, turning his head towards Misha he asked "Ms.Rastogi, I am asking you something. Did Dr. Bose sign the papers?" he asked in a cold voice and Misha knew at once the building anger in him.

"No, I have not signed it and I don't intend to sign it as well Dev" said Sonakshi, she could not let go of her relationship & love at any cost.

"Then you should sign in Dr. Bose" he said calmly and continued "There's nothing left in our relation, it's better for both of us if we end it here" he said as the very next moment Sonakshi burst out "There's nothing left in our relationship? Is it? How can you say that Dev? What about all the moments which have spent with each other? All the moments we fought, we loved with each other? And then the biggest truth of our relation Suhana, what about her? And you are saying there's nothing left in out relation? How could you, how could you say that Dev?" she spoke and broke into tears as Misha held her by the side, slight tears were glistening her eyes as well. Just then a nurse came into the room.

"What's all the commotion here? The Doctor has clearly said that the patient should not be stressed yet you guys are shouting here" she said in a harsh tone and continued "And anyways it's time for the patient to take rest, please leave the room" she said as Misha nodded and along with Sonakshi was just about to leave the room when Dev spoke.

"Misha, please ask Dr. Bose to sign the papers" he said coldly, Sonakshi was about to reply but Misha stopped her saying that she will talk to Dev and try to make him understand as Sonakshi nodded in agreement and they left the room.

-------------------------------------------

On the other side at Ishwari Niwas, Ishwari was getting restless by the minute. She wanted to meet Dev as soon as possible but was forbidden by Mamaji and Neha.

"Bhaiya, Mujhsey se aur ruka nahi jaa raha. Chaliye hum chaltey hai Dev se milney ke liye. Aur phir usey hum yahan wapas layenge" she said impatiently as Mamaji replied "Ishwari...Dekh..." but before he could continue he was interrupted by the screams of Suhana and Golu "Dadi, Kya kaha aapney? Papa ka pata chal gaya? Wo wapas aa rahey hai kya?" asked Suhana while Golu added simultaneously "Haan Badi Dadi bataiye naa, Bigcha wapas aa rahey hai kya?"

Both Ishwari and Mamaji were left tongue-tied, they had hidden about Dev's accident from the kids but now their questions and more importantly the eagerness to know about Dev was making it difficult for them to hide about it for longer time.

"Golu, Suhana" called Elena as she entered the living room and continued "Ye kya tum log yahan rukk gaye. Mainey kaha tha naa ki pehley jaakey fresh ho jaana aur phir baki sab baatein" she chided seeing them talk with Ishwari and Mamaji.

"Mummy, Badi Dadi keh rahi hai ki Bigcha wapas aa rahey hai" he said excitedly as Suhana added "Haan beautiful, Golu sach keh raha hai" she said as Elena looked astonished at Ishwari and Mamaji but the annoyance was clearly visible on her face, she did not want the kids to know about Dev just yet. Not before he had decided to come back, she had talked to Sonakshi in the morning where she had informed about Dev not talking with her which had left Elena befuddled, she knew something was wrong.