The Past Can't Be Changed

I gulped. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I came to model and see you too." He said. I got up from my chair. He walked close but I stepped back. Can't believe he's here! And he wants to be a model? I motioned him to talk near a carton of clothes. "How are you here? You're following me?" I slightly growled. "I told you I wanted to be a model. I heard Lexi's doing a photoshoot and need new models to pose for the brand so I came here." He said. I rolled my eyes. "That doesn't make a difference now! ...can't believe you came after all these years." I said. I walked away but he gently pulled me. "I know I messed up. But I never wanted to cheat on you- I cut him off. "Yeah but you did. I don't love you anymore Dylan. I moved on a lot. I love somebody else more." I said. He sighed. "Let me guess...The Justin Bieber?" He said. Justin's not about being 'The Justin Bieber'. He's more than that. I growled. "He's not the Justin Bieber. He's more than that Dylan. He's an amazing genuine person. Mostly, he would never hurt me the way you did." I said. He looked down in shame. "I'm so sorry Skye. You got to believe me. You were the first girl I ever loved. This other girl tried to get with me and I kept telling her I'm with you. But she didn't listen. She only gripped my shirt and kept kissing me. She told me to never tell you who she was. Why didn't you tell me you was moving?- I cut him off. "I WAS! I was about to! You didn't answer my texts or calls!" I growled. "Because she told me not to answer them. She wanted to hang out as a friend but she actually made it a date." He said. I sighed. As much I hate hearing the story, he might be telling the truth. "I skipped the date and told her to leave me alone. Then she started sending...nude photos to me online. She completely made me look like I was cheating on you in class. That kiss was the last straw." He explained. I looked at him. She kissed him, tried to get a date with him. Now nude photos? Oh damn. I sighed. He looked at me with pleading eyes. "Please. You're right. It's my fault I should've told you before you moved away. You don't know how long I wanted to get the chance to tell you. But I didn't want to be a bother with everything." He said. I took a deep breath. He's really serious. When I was younger, I knew Dylan would never hurt me at all. When I saw him and the girl, I thought I was wrong. "Ok. I believe you." I said. He smiled. "You do?" He said. I slowly nodded. He went for a hug but I stepped back. "I never said I wanted a hug." I said. He nodded. "I should go do the photoshoot." He said. I fake smiled. "Good." I said. He walked away. I turned around and think to myself. Is all he said is true? I'm not sure if I believe him. All I'm thinking about is if he's not lying.

Meanwhile, Lexi's photoshoot for her clothing line was finished. Lexi drove her back to Aunt Kimberly's. I was drove alone home. I kept thinking about what Dylan told me. But it doesn't change the way I feel about Justin. I walked inside the house. Justin was out with the boys. I came in the living room to see Rochelle and Lexi on the couch. I thought she took her home. What's going on? "Skye, can we talk?" Rochelle asked. I looked at her confusedly. "Why? I thought you went home." I said. She sighed. "There's something I have to tell you." She said. Oh god. Another thing after another. I'll make it quick. They got up from the couch. "It's surprising Dylan is in town huh?" She said. "Guess you recognized him." I said. She nodded. "When we were little, and you saw him kissing that girl in the playground. The girl who sent nude photos and tried to go on a date with him." She said. I chuckled. "Yup. But she's so insane for taking naked photos at 11 or 12 years old. I feel bad for her." I said. She looked guilty and sad at the same time. What's up? She nodded in agreement. "Yeah. I'm trying to figure out that person I was. I'm so sorry Skye. I was actually jealous that you're so beautiful you can even get a boyfriend- I cut her off. "Why are you sorry?" I asked. She looked at me. A tear slowly came down my cheek. Rachelle was that girl. Lexi looked at me worriedly. "It was...you?" I said, a little hoarse. She slowly nodded. Anger and sadness boiled up inside me. "It was you?! It was you this whole time and you didn't even tell me?!" I yelled. Lexi held me back. "I'm sorry! It's just I was actually jealous because you had a boyfriend and you know I was so messed up back then! I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you so much!" She said. I growled angrily. "You're a damaged sexual whore! Leave! Get the hell out of my house!" I yelled. Lexi's jaw dropped. "Skye!" She said. "I said, LEAVE!" I screamed. Tears formed in her eyes. She cried silently as she walked out of the house. I didn't look at Lexi. I cried a little loud. She hugged me as I sobbed on the couch. I've had it with people lying to me and keeping stuff from me. But Rochelle... She's not my family anymore. She's just a damaged stupid whore who now I won't let my babies see. I'm done.