West Philadelphia #TeenMusicTour

"Welcome to my home fella and ladies!" Hakeem said. We laughed. Hakeem been so excited and happy we'll be performing in his hometown. It's really awesome if you get to perform in your hometown cause it's like performing for who been there since day 1. The guys were chilling in our tour bus. "I'll go say hi to all my ladies from Philly!" He said. I chuckled. He got out the bus and yelled hi to the fans cheering outside. They cheered loudly when they saw him. I smiled. "It's good we're performing in our friend's hometown." I said. Selena nodded in agreement. "I know. I'd be happier if I performed in my hometown too." She said. Justin groaned. "I feel like today's all about him." He said. I looked at him. "Today's not about him. Why you say that?" I said. He wrapped his arms around my neck. "Because since he's happy, he'll try to make you happy." He whined. I playfully rolled my eyes. Demi chuckled. "He clearly said he'll perform for his fans and won't deal with you." She said. I nodded. "Yup. He's not gonna make me happy." I said. He smiled. "Great!" He said. He kissed my cheek and ran out of the bus. We laughed. "Ok then!" I said. Selena got up from the couch. "We better get to rehearsal. Hakeem's making us see his favorite places around here." She said. I nodded. "You coming?" She asked. I thought about it for a minute. I could use another alone time. "No. I'm good." I said. She looked at me. "Are you serious?" She said. I nodded. "Ok. Cmon Dee." She said. They left the bus leaving me by myself. I sighed. Time to find more information.

We finished rehearsal and the others went to see more of Philly. I was back inside the tour bus. I sat on the couch. I was still researching about the masked criminals. They all have a record. If I turn them in, they'll stay there for years. Ugh! If only Lexi was here, she can help me. Suddenly I heard a thud. It came from the bathroom. What was that? Somebody must be in there. I bet it's the masked guys. I grabbed a stick from the floor. I tip toed to the bathroom door. I took a deep breath. I'm not letting anyone get hurt again. I kicked the door down and swung the stick. The person screamed. I looked and saw Lexi. I huffed. She gulped. "What are you doing?!" She yelled. I dropped the stick. "I thought you were one of the masked people!" I said. She breathed a breath of relief. "Did you find anything?" She asked. I nodded my head no. "That's why I need you. I figured you may have something to help." I said. She nodded. "I do." She said. She picked up a bag and went to the couch. I looked at the bathroom window. I looked back at her. "You snuck into the bus?! Why couldn't you go to Karen? She knows you're my family!" I said. She huffed. "I couldn't with all the security around!" She said. Karen do got 24-hour security around here. It's impossible. "Ok, what do you got?" I asked. She smiled. "It's kind of like detective work. With help from Kendall, I was able to have footage of them. It's a house camera from their house. Cause actually...they're in LA." She said. I looked at her. "They're in LA?" I said. She nodded. "Since you guys saw them in the jungle." She said. I started panicking. "Ok! It's clear we have somebody out to get us! But we don't know why!" I said. She chuckled. "Calm down S. I never seen you panic before." She said. I growled. "I did when I found my mom's dead body." I said. She smiled nervously. "Sorry." She said. She pulled out the camera. "Here it is." She said. She started playing the footage. "It'll show the part where the man is outside the house." She said. I saw the man standing outside behind his car. Wait! "Zoom in closer to his face!" I said. She zoomed closer. "That man...he looks like one of my dad's friends." I said. She looked at me. "Friends?" She said. "Before the showcase, his friends were here from work. They looked very creepy and don't seem like the people to associate with." I said. She smirked. "Much creepier like the masked criminals?" She said. I nodded in agreement. "Yes! Pretty much!" I said. She rolled her eyes. "Does everybody have to be so creepy?" She said. "I know right." I said. She sighed. "Alright, we know they have the same masks and tried to kill us. And you said they kind of look like your dad's friends." She said. I nodded. They do. Even much creepier in person. "What does this mean?" I asked. She sighed. "I don't know. Least we know who they are. But this question still needs to be answered. Why do they wanna hurt us?" She said. I huffed. "You know what Lexi? So far no one has ever tried to kill me. Only the others. One of them shot Shere Khan before he could kill me. But two of them almost shot them. And another shot Selena in the arm." I said. She looked at me in shock. It's true. I'm the only one who never got hurt yet none of them tried to kill me. "But that intruder chased only you in the house. Luckily, Justin shot him before he could hurt you." She said. I smiled. "Exactly! But why was he chasing me?" I said. She nodded. "That's a good question. Apparently, there's two questions needing to be answered." She said. Whatever it takes, I will find answers to these questions. "Trust me Lexi. I will find answers ok?" I said. She nodded. "Ok." She said.