Birthday Bash

It was 7 in the morning. I slept on my bed and Lexi was on the floor. The alarm on my phone went off. I groaned and looked at it: Happy Birthday Jay😊💗. My eyes widened. I quickly got up and hit Lexi with a pillow. "Wake up Lexi!" I said. She groggily woke up. "What? Why you're so jumpy?" She asked. I smiled.  "Its Justin's Birthday." I said. She was confused. "I thought it was February 12th." She said. I looked at her. "No its March 1. That's Hakeem's birthday." I said. She smiled and looked at me. "What did you get him?" She asked. I went under my bed and pulled out a box. I opened it. It was purple Nike shoes and a photo of when we met. "Cool!" Lexi said. "What are you get him?" I asked. She smirked and went under my bed and pulled out a skateboard with the word Music on the back in gold. I smiled. "Awesome!" I said. She squealed and walked out.  My phone beeped. It was Demi.

Dee: hey Skye!

Sky: hi where u guys at?

Dee: me and Sel are at the mall wrapping Justin's gifts :)

Sky: cool!

Dee: we'll be back :)

Sky: ok! Imma distract Justin!

Dee: good!

I hid the box under my bed and went to Justin's room. He was still asleep. He's so cute when he sleeps. I hopped on him. "Wake up birthday boy!" I said. He smiled sleepily. "Happy birthday Jay!" I said. He kissed my cheek.  "Thanks babe." He said. My cheeks burned red. "Now get up." I said. He chuckled and got off the bed. Can't wait till he opens my gift. I wrapped a purple blindfold around his face. "What's this for?" He asked. "It's a surprise!" I whispered. I walked him over to the living room where it's decorated with balloons and confetti on the floor. A banner was hanged up that said 'Happy 16th Birthday Jay!' Everyone even his family was in the room. They kept quiet. "Ok. Open!" I told him. He took off the blindfold. "Happy birthday Justin!" They yelled. Lexi popped a popper of confetti and squealed. He smiled widely. "Wow guys! Thank you!" He said. I looked at the gifts they had for him. "Who's going first?" His Mom asked. William smiled. "Me!" He said. He gave him his present and opened it. "The new PlayStation?! Cool!" He said. "My turn." Selena said. He opened hers. He smiled widely. "200$ bucks?!" He said. She giggled. "Yeah my mom figured you have some money to get anything you want!" She said. "Thanks Sel!" He said and they hugged. I looked around the room. Kendall and Kylie aren't here. Can't believe they would skip their friend's birthday. Demi and Hakeem got up from the couch. "Our turn!" She said. He opened the boxed gift. It was filled with hot pocket pizzas and ice cream. He laughed and smiled. "Food!" He said. Lexi cheered excitingly. "My turn!" She said. He opened her gift and gasped at the new skateboard. "Sweet! Thanks Lex!" He said, hugging her. Finally it was my turn. The best from a girlfriend. "And last but not least...me." I said. He smiled and opened mine. "It's the photo of when we met. We was in dance class. Thank you so much babe." He said, kissing my cheek. "There's one more." I told him. He looked and saw the Nikes. He gasped. "Oh my god! You're the bomb babe!" He said and multiple kissed me. I laughed and kissed back. My smile faded when I thought about Kendall and Kylie. "Where's Kendall and Kylie?" I asked. Everybody was silent. Lexi looked at me and smiled. "Oh, they had family vacation to Hawaii but they were really sad to miss your birthday so they sent over two gifts. One from Kendall and one from Kylie!" She said, patting them next to her. Justin opened Kendall's. A photo frame of her and Justin in his favorite color. He smiled. "Aww!" He said. He opened Kylie's. All our jaws dropped. It was a large poster of Lebron James! Hakeem fake pouted. "You're lucky." He whined. We laughed. Lexi smiled and squealed. "You love it?!" She said. He nodded. I hugged him. "Happy birthday Justin." I mumbled. He hugged back. "Thank you." He said sweetly. William wrapped his arms around us. "Let's get this party started!" He said. We laughed and cheered.

All day we partied with Justin. We had slices of cake and Selena and Demi were in sugar rushes and went to the backyard to play. Jaxon and Jazzy played with Lexi. William and Hakeem was a bit more sugar rushy and joined the girls. We even danced to party music and watched TV. I sat on the couch. I couldn't eat anymore cake. Justin sat next to me. He kissed my cheek. "Thanks for the best birthday ever." He said. I smiled. "You're welcome." I said. A big splash was heard. We saw Hakeem in a pool. Selena smiled nervously. "He might've had too much sugar." She said. We laughed again. Justin's right. Best birthday ever!