"You Have Everything. I Got Nothing."

"She's your evil cousin?" Justin asked. I nodded. I was back in my new house which is his. He scoffed.
"She can't be that mean!" He said. I nodded in disagreement. "Justin, she's way beyond horrible. She's been very awful to me since I was little. She told the girls I was the weird girl in my old school." I said. He looked at me. "But you never wanted to be called that." He said. I nodded. "Exactly." I said. He sighed. "I'm so sorry. I hope someday she'll be super nice." He said. Hell no, Rochelle's the new version of the wicked witch from every coast. Dad always said she'll turn out good but it never happened. "I really don't think that be true." I said. Justin chuckled and kissed my forehead.
I huffed. "Jay, last thing I want is the wicked witch from every coast make fun of you and probably bad mouth our little kids." I said. "Why would she do that?" Justin asked. "Probably cause they look like me which would disgust her." I said.
He scoffed. "There's got to be a reason why she hate you. Why?" He said. I rolled my eyes. "I don't know or maybe there's no reason! Maybe she's naturally mean and cold!" I growled angrily.
He looked at me. I immediately realized what I just said. "I'm sorry Jay. I'm so sorry I yelled like that. It's the pregnancy." I said. He kissed my lips. "It's ok babygirl." He said. That really was my pregnancy hormones. Or was it my normal insult about Rochelle. "What do she look like?" He asked. I showed him pics of her without looking at my phone.

(Rochelle Brooke)

His jaw dropped

His jaw dropped. "Whoa." He said. "It's hereditary. She's very pretty like Aunt Kimberly." I said. He smirked. "You're much pretty to me." He said.
I blushed a bit. "I'm just happy she doesn't know I live with you. So no pure slut-shaming and harassing for one week." I said. His jaw dropped. "She slut shame you too?!" He said. "Just me and Lexi." I told him. He rubbed my hair.
"I'm sorry. She's your family why is she always so mean?" He said. I literally have no clue why she hates me. She's probably jealous cause I made my dream come true after years of her telling me it won't.
My phone beeped. It was Mom. I answered it.
"Mom?" I said. "Hey baby. Can you come over? Aunt Kimberly's here!" She said.
"Exactly. If she's here, then Rochelle's there." I said.
She sighed. "Look I know you don't like her here at all." She said. I groaned. "Mom she's been treating me like trash since ever!" I said.
"I'm so sorry sweetie! Next week they'll leave!" She said. I rolled my eyes. "I wouldn't have to wait next week! She should just leave now." I said.
"I promise this will be over." She whispered.  "The girl been slut shaming me!" I told her. 
"Slut shaming you?! Hell no! No one slut shames my babygirl! Come over we're getting rid of her!" I smiled. "K mom I'm on my way." I said.
I hung up. "What did your mom say?" He asked. "To come over and see Aunt Kimberly. She and Rochelle are here for a week." I said. He smiled a bit. "Can I come?" He asked. I smirked.
"Why? I'm not having the kids early." I said. He chuckled. "I mean to meet more of your family. I'm gonna be apart of it once our kids come." He said. I sighed. I guess it'll alright. As long as Rochelle shut that trap, I'll be good. "Ok. Let's go babe." I said. He smiled and helped me off the couch. "I'm sure Rachelle won't say a damn thing once you come in." I said.
He smirked. "Why? Cause I'm Justin Bieber?" He asked. I smiled. "That and your my boyfriend." I said. He smirked lustful. "I'm also your baby daddy." He said. I laughed as we got in his car.
But I dear hope nothing goes wrong at that house.