My Cute Little Sisters

I smiled as I drove to the dance studio. I was on my way to surprise Maddie and Mackenzie. Melissa knows about the surprise so she's playing along. And I also know the girls will be shocked once they see me. They were in LA for the national championship. I came out of my car and walked in the studio. The moms looked at me in shock. "Is that who I think it is?" A mom who must be Christi asked. I chuckled. "It totally is!" I said. "How are you here? What's happening?" Holly asked. Melissa smirked. "It's a surprise for Maddie and Mackenzie. They'll be so happy to see their big sister!" She said. I greeted and hugged her. "This is insane!" Jill said. I laughed as she began showing me where the girls are. "She's pregnant too? My god!" I overheard Kelly said. "Abby! Somebody's here to see Maddie and Mackenzie!" Melissa said. "Who is it? Let them in!" Abby said. I smiled and walked in the studio. Her jaw dropped including the girls. They screamed happily. "It's Skye B!" Brooke yelled. Mackenzie ran up to me. We hugged and I hugged Maddie. Melissa laughed. "It was a surprise for her sisters!" She said. Abby smiled. "I am starstruck right now! Very great to meet you." She said. I hugged her. The girls began asking lots of questions. "Can you get me to meet Justin Bieber?!" Mackenzie asked frantically. I laughed. "Duh! He's your baby nieces's father. He's like family." I told her. She happily cheered. Abby clapped her hands. "Alright! Girls, Skye is pregnant! She doesn't need too much closure! Back in position for the group number!" She said. The girls waved and hurried back to practicing. Maddie and Mackenzie waved. "I'll just be sitting with the moms!" I said. Abby nodded. I walked out and went to sit between Christi and Kelly. "How many months are you pregnant?" Melissa asked. I smiled. "Almost 7 months." I said. Jill clapped. "That's great! What is the gender?" She said. "Two twin kids." I said. Their jaws dropped. "Their names are Kalani and Jason." I told them. Melissa laughed. "So cute!" She said. We kept watching as Abby critique their practice for the nationals.

The practice was done for the day and man there were so much drama. Melissa and the moms were trash-talking Abby as usual. I was focused on the girls dancing their hearts out. It was cute even Mackenzie was doing the splits. I waved to them all and gave Maddie and Kenzie a hug. I drove back home. "Skye?!" I heard Justin's voice. I smiled widely. I missed him so much. I saw him in the living room. He smiled. "Hey, where you been?" He said. "I went to see Maddie and Mackenzie." I said. He looked at me in awe. "Cute! I missed you!" He said. We hugged. Oh! I heard about his new song Boyfriend. I'm so proud of him. "Jay I love your song Boyfriend. It's so good!" I said. He kissed my cheek. "Thanks Babe." He said. I groaned. He looked at me. "What's wrong?" He asked. I huffed. "I can't wait to get these out of me!" I growled. He chuckled. "Cool. So I can see their beautiful faces." He said. I smiled. Suddenly we heard the door kicked open. "Oh Skye! You here?!" Somebody yelled. I growled. "In here Lexi!" I yelled. She came in the living room with a guy. He had black hair and a white shirt with jeans. His eyes were crazy blue. When he smiled, his smile is too gorgeous. Other than that, Lexi lost her mind to bust the door and yell. "What possessed you to bust the door and scream?" I slightly growled. She huffed. "I wanna introduce you...to my boyfriend." She said. My jaw dropped. Boyfriend? I thought Lexi was single this whole time. Damn why is people keeping secrets?! "His name is Hunter. Hunter, this is my cousin Skye and her boyfriend Justin." She said. We got up and shook his hand. He smiled. "It's great to meet you both! Lexi told me a lot about y'all." He said. I fake smiled. "Oh has she?" I said. He nodded. Lexi smiled nervously. Justin smiled and shook his hand. Hunter looked at my belly. "You got your princess and little man in there huh?" He said. Justin chuckled. "Yeah I'm truly blessed." He said. Lexi giggled. "Hunter, why don't you talk with Justin?" She asked. He nodded and left the room with him. I huffed. "Why you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend?! God, why is everyone keeping secrets?! You didn't had a boyfriend your whole life. How did you get one now?!" I whispered/yelled. She sighed. "When I was 17, I met him online on a dating site. You know? Those dating sites where you could chat and get to know your partner? I went on one cause for years I was tired of Rachelle and the universe squawking about being me single a lot. At 14, I began to question why I wasn't so attractive. I'm not insecure and all my friends around me had BFs and GFs. The site is when I made my profile and expressed everything about myself. That's when this only guy sent me a notice. And the rest is history." She explained. I was downright blown by all she said. Lexi was tired of being around people who's not single. When I hang with Justin, it makes her like the third wheel. Dating somebody you met online is kind of not good. I smiled a bit. "Lex, I'm sorry you felt like the third wheel practically all your life. I'm happy you found someone. But finding a boyfriend from a dating site isn't...ok. Do you know everything about him?" I said. She laughed. "Yes. We talk about everything. Me and Hunter likes to talk about our day. I love him." She said. I sighed. "It's just meeting somebody on a dating site don't always go good." I said. She smirked. "I guess things turning out good now." She said. Yeah, sure.
She didn't tell me she been dating an online freak for a year. Like that's any good. Hunter and Justin came in chuckling. Lexi smiled. "Finally you're here. I was starting to miss you." She said. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He kissed her. "I already missed you." He said. "We have to go! We'll be late to do Netflix n chill at home." She said. We looked at her. Netflix n chill? That ain't no big deal. I scoffed. "I'm sure Lexi can do that by herself." I said. She nodded her head no. "No. We're doing it together because we live together. He moved in with me." She said. He moved in with her?! Seriously?! Justin smiled. "Well it's good talking to you bro." He said. Hunter chuckled. "Good to meet you both." He said. They left the house holding hands. "They seem good together." Justin said. I fake smiled. "Yeah...as if." I muttered.