ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Epilogue

K E Y L A N

1 year later

"Keylan!" Xaiver screams my name from down the hallway. We decided to get a condo for us since the other one is so big and Zayn could get lost in it. I have my own office so I can focus on my paintings without being bothered. I'm still in the processing of college though I will be graduating in a couple of months.

I was currently in our room getting ready for Xaiver party he is throwing for all of us.

Juliet is now Xaiver personal assistant for his company and I think it was a massive offer since Juliet loves to bother him about things. She got an apartment with my brother not far from here. I'm happy she is finally found someone she can connect to.

My mom is doing wonderful and now is very happy that she got a divorce on my father.

I walk out of our room to the screaming Xaiver who was glaring down at Zayn. I raised a brow at him. "Zayn is using my sock as a chew toy!" He pouts at my baby.

I gasp while picking him up, taking the sock from his mouth. "Oh nooooo Zayn! Bad dog!" 

Zayn looks up giving me the puppy dog eyes. I could never stay mad at him. "It's okay you didn't mean it!  I loveeeeee youuuuu!" I cooed while rubbing his ear and Xaiver snorted at me. 

"I feel like you love him more than me."

"I would never, I love you both equally." I smiled at my whiny boyfriend.

"So I'm competing with a dog for your affection?" He questions me. 

"I love you both the same!" I told him truthfully then kissed his lips. "Now stop being a big baby and get ready for your dinner."

I walk away from him then I felt him slap me my behind. "I love it when you order me around Princess." He winks while grinning and I pouted while rubbing my booty.

°°°

The whole place was crowded with a lot of people but I'm used to it now since I been to one of these multiple times. Me and Xaiver greeted all the people who walk up to us. "It's great to see you again and the painting you drew for my house is beautiful." Mrs. Peterson said to me. 

"Your welcome" I smiled that people ask me to paint pictures for them. She kept going on and on to her friends about how talented I was and they should suggest me when they need to paint a portrait of them.