3.

Chapter 3

K E Y L A N

Feeling like I was in a tranquil place, I shuffle a little in a comfortable position while taking in the smell of the sweet husky cologne.

Then I remember that benches don't smell like this or feel this comfortable. I shot my eyes open and I was staring up a chandelier. My heart started to beat rapidly against my chest.

What if I was kidnapped? What if I was here to be someone's sex slave? What if I was going to be a drug dealer? What if I was a-

I was cut off my thoughts when a man walks into the room with a towel wrap around his waist and his hair was wet which I'm assuming he just got out of the shower. Water was dripping from his toned body to his V line.

Screaming at the top of my lungs, I shuffle out of bed and ran to a corner.

Sliding down on the wall in a corner, I started to cry. I don't know where I was and this man was probably going to sexual attack me or worse. Hot tears were coming down and it was hard for me to breath. 

I felt two pairs of hands wrap around me and my eyes went wide. "Don't touch me! Leave me alone!" I scream while kicking and punching him.

My body begins to shake as I try to calm myself down. I never expect to be trapped somewhere and be someone's sex slave.

I look up at him and he was standing there looking back at me, trying to figure out what to do. He walks towards me again and I scream at the top of my lungs again.

The door swung open and an angry girl with black hair, dark brown eyes came in the room with a death glare at the man. "What the hell are you doing to this poor boy? I swear on my mothers grave if your sexually assaulting him I'm going to drown you in acid!" The woman said glaring at the man.

"I didn't do anything! He woke up to realize he wasn't where he was, and he started screaming." The man told her as he rubs his neck.

She pinches the bridge of her nose then sighs. "I told your dumb ass to not be in here when he wakes up and he might get scared. Now Look what you did!"

"I had to take a shower." He scoffs as he rolled his eyes.

"You have 5 showers in this Penthouse!" She screams almost attacking him. They both started arguing, having me shuffle on the ground nervously. They argue like a married couple.