14.

Chapter 14

X A I V E R

Seeing Keylan smile is the rarest thing to see. When we went to the Zoo to see all the animals, he is like a child that received candy for the first time. I'll do anything to see him smile every day.

That kiss we shared wasn't something that I wasn't expecting. When I'm kissing other people, I feel no spark, but when I kissed Keylan, I craved his lips the second I touch them.

Keylan isn't like the people I've dated or hooked up with. He wants to get to know the real Xaiver, not the known and wealthy Xaiver. If that means I have to stop my hoeing days just for him, then I will.

I didn't want to fall for him because of the way I am, but it was tough to resist his innocent personality.

After the kiss, we sat down on the bench getting to know each other. So far he loves chocolate, doesn't like when people curse, love animals, 6 is his favorite number, doesn't like scary movies, but loves Disney movies, scared of heights, love to go exploring, and he loves to draw. There is so much more to learn about this boy and I'm willing to know every single one of them.

"So you never been out of the United States before?" I ask looking at him and he nodded in response. "We always took road trips to our grandma's house, but it isn't the same by flying out to Japan or anything." He shrugs while playing with my fingers.

"I could take you anywhere you like Princess," I said interlocking our fingers together.

"You're not spending money on me and I hate you wealthy people that can go on a plane and travel the world any time they want."

"I can't spend money on my Princess?" I pull his chin to meet my lips. "Nope," He mumbles in my lips.

Keylan doesn't care about my money. I could buy him something expensive and he would appreciate it. It makes me want to spoil him even more.

"We have got back to the Penthouse It is getting late," I pull Keylan up from his seat. He nodded, walking back to the SUV in hand and hand.

°°°

The elevator doors open and we walk in a quiet penthouse, almost too quiet. We walked into the living room where a piss off Juliet was. She was sitting in a chair with her wine glass in her hand, sipping on it.

I felt Keylan tense in my hands. I knew that when Juliet was like this it means she was beyond pissed. She eyed us with a cold glare, making my bones shudder.