20.

Chapter 20

K E Y L A N

Tonight was the dinner with Xaiver parents and It's just so stressful that I have to make a good impression on his parents. His parents were like the Royal Family and I don't know what's going to happen tonight. 

Juliet was going to be there with me so I'll have a little support on my side.

"Would you stop thinking so much? You're going to ruin your beautiful face." Xaiver came out of his walk-in closet with his hair all style up. "You will be alright as long as I'm there with you."

"What if they hate me? I'm not the type of person to impress someone big like your parents."

"We already talked about this Princess, If my parents don't like you then they are missing a lot of things to love about you." He walks towards me and I blush remembering the night we gave each other you know. 

It was so something that I think I would never do in my life. I would go all the way, but I knew I wasn't ready for that yet. 

"I promise you that I won't let them say anything that makes you uncomfortable." He said, kissing my temples.

"I have something for you," Xaiver gets up from his seat, walking into his walk-in closet. I told him not to buy me anything else. He never listens to me.

He came back out with a rectangular black box. I eyed the box wondering what could be inside. "I told you not to buy me no more things" I groan from him not listening to me.

"I know, but this is very important to me," He said, looking at me with a severe face. I lick my lips while looking at him.

I grab the box from his grasp and my hands started to tremble from how nervous I was. I open the box looking at a diamond necklace with a stone in the middle of it. I gasp at how beautiful it was. 

"I wanted to give you this because I didn't know if we were in an official relationship. This necklace show's that you're the only one that I'm going to try my hardest to make you smile every day, to give you everything that your heart desire, to be the person you can tell everything to. I did something like this to my old relationship's, but in the stone, it says my name."

I turn the stone over to see Xaiver name in cursive. My eyes started to water. 

"Will you be my boyfriend?"