16.

Chapter 16

A D R I A N A

"So what you're telling me is that you haven't found a single thing about that pest!" I hiss at my assistant and he shuffles in his seat, darting his eyes from his laptop to me. "N-no I search some information about him, but nothing is coming up," He narrowed his eyes at me.

At this point everyone that works for me is useless I mean he can't even find someone on the internet. "You are useless to me please leave before I end up firing you." I yank him out the chair.

"B-but" He protests.

"I said leave!" I threw a vase at his head, but luckily he had dodged it. He looked at the broken glass on the floor then at me with anger.

"You're a rude bitch that needs serious help. I have been nothing but patient with you!" He spat at me and I gasp. How dare he say those things to me? No one ever talks to me like that!

"How dare you talk to me like that? Do you know who my father is? He will ruin you?!"

"Fuck you and your father!" He said walking out then slammed the door to my office.

I groan in my arms not understanding why everyone is a bitch to me? I have been nothing but kind to these people.

My dad came into my office, eyeing the stuff that was broken on the ground. "Pumpkin what have you done now?" He sighs picking up the broken glass on my white carpet.

I growl at him, not wanting to talk to him right now. "Well, father if you wanted to know so bad my assistant completely disrespected me by calling me a fucking rude bitch!"

"Honey this is like your fifth assistant this month." He sighs while shaking his head. "Can't you get along with them for the sake of 2 months at least?"

I scoff at him for even considering me getting along with them. "Yeah right, they can't even do a simple thing I ask them to do! Then expect me not get mad at them."

"You have to cooperate with them Adriana," He told me before walking out the door. I groan once again, grabbing my laptop from the ground. I type in some information to see it can match up what I'm looking for.

Not finding anything, I get more frustrated by the second. I pull out my phone calling the only person that could help me.

When they finally picked up I smiled. "Hey, this Adriana you remember that favor you said I could use? Well, I need you to do something just come over and I'll explain the plan."