19.

Chapter 19

K O U R T N E Y

"He's everywhere" I breathe out, looking down at all the magazines that were scattered on the table. He was all over the Media, Blogs, and even on Talk Shows. I place my hands on the cover looking at my beautiful baby boy. Not a day goes by that I'm thinking about him. 

The twins haven't been their usual self and I know Ashor is beating his self up for letting Eric kick Keylan out the house. The house has been a haunted house without him and I could still hear his voice when I'm alone. 

Nothing changed with Eric, he again won't let me go out to find him knowing he's with some Billionaire men that I don't know about. He could of taking him for hostage and do things to him.

Memories of Keylan started to float in my mind.

"The itsy bitsy spider climb up the water spout... Down came the rain and washed the spider out... Out came the sun... And dried up all the rain... And the itsy-bitsy spider climbs up the spout again." I rocked Keylan back and forth in my arms, running my fingers in his little white hair. He loves it when I sing to him while rubbing my hands through his hair. "baba" He babbled, stuffing his chubby hands in his mouth. 

"I want to make a promise baby."

He stops babbling, looking up at me with his eye's. "I want to promise you that I will always be there for you. To never let anyone hurt you and to love you no matter what. If you need anything, all you have to do is come to me. You're going to grow up being the unique, intelligent, and the bravest boy that the world's ever seen. Mommy love's you, dearest."

He looks up at me knowing he understood what I said and he giggles again. "Your a special little boy!" I cooed kissing his pink lips making him laugh harder.

Knowing deep inside I didn't keep my promise. I heard the key's jingle in the door, making me hide all the magazines under the plants. He came into the house grumbling under his breath.

"How was work?" I ask him and he grimaced from my question. "It's the same as every day," He grumbles while opening the fridge, grabbing a beer. I bit my bottom lip, narrowing my eyes to the plants.

"Why are you moving so much?" He question's me when he notices that I kept moving around. "Its just cold in here" I replied while rubbing my arms and he folded his arms over his chest with a death glare. 

"Is it something your not telling me?"

I looked down not meeting his eyes. "No," I replied in a shaky voice.