21.

Chapter 21

X A I V E R

"Well well, look what we have here?" I could tell it was her from her taunting voice. Me and Keylan turn to face Adriana who had a smirk on her face.

Keylan doesn't know who she is and I plan on not leaving him alone with her. Who know's what she was going to do. She has a history of ruining my relationships which I didn't care, but now I care too much to lose him.

"Adriana," I said in a flat tone.

She looks at Keylan, eyeing him up and down then back at me. "So are you going to introduce me to your boyfriend to your great friend?"

I gave her a cold glare, pulling Keylan by the waist. I gave her my award-winning fake smile. "This is Keylan. Keylan this is Adriana."

"You're so beautiful, but have I seen you somewhere before?" Keylan told her and her eyes light up from her getting noticed.

"Well, I am a model and I'm pretty sure you have seen me in magazines," She said bragging and I snorted.

"Oh, I thought I had seen you on an HIV commercial I saw on TV." He said making me bust out laughing. Who knew he had a smart mouth without him even trying. 

"I certainly was not!" She spat at him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't know!" He said quickly with a frown. Why does he have to be so nice to this snake?

She fixes her attitude, giving him a warm smile. You can smell the fakeness on her body. "It's okay it was a misunderstanding, yeah?" She said pulling him into a hug.

I might have to clean him when we get home. She eyed the necklace that was around his neck when she pulled away. "Cute necklace where did you get it from?"

"Xaiver bought it for me." He said having her whole body tense. I knew Adriana my entire life and I can tell she was about to have a tantrum at any second.

She shook it off making my eyebrows raised. "Yeah it's beautiful, Xaiver gave me the same one when we were d-" I cut her off by pulling her to the other side of the room.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper yelled at her. "Your mother invited me and she said you would be bringing your boyfriend so why not stop by?" She smirked trying to get under my skin.