11.

Chapter 11

K E Y L A N

I look at myself in the mirror, trying to tie this simple tie on. I haven't worn something so fancy since my High School Graduation and my mom was the one that linked it for me.

The image of my mom popped into my mind again. I haven't seen her in a week and I know that she is blaming herself for the reason why I was put out the house.

Don't worry mommy one day I'll come back for you. We will see each other and we are going to be together again.

I promise

I wipe the tears that were forming in my eyes. "Why won't you stay!" I whined, continue to fumble with it. "I will defeat you!"

"Stop talking to your tie," Juliet swats my hands away so she could tie it for me and she starts to tieing my tie for me. She makes it look so easy.

"There you go," She dusts me off then put her hands on my shoulder. "Please remember what I taught you last night."

What if I'm not eligible for the job? What if I'm too shy to speak? What if I start stuttering like crazy? What if I pass out?! "I'm so nervous, I feel light-headed and I feel like I want to puke," I said, pacing back and forth.

She grabs my shoulders again, slapping me in the face, but not too hard. "Would you stop with all your worrying. I know you are scared, but you can't be scared for the rest of your life. Just do your best and I'll be there waiting for you when you come out." She said calmly, looking me straight in the eyes.

"If you try It might surprise you." She smiles, pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks, Juliet," I hug her tighter, melting in her arms knowing that she will always be there for me.

I needed this hug really bad because I haven't felt that much love since I was kicked out of the house. "Now let's go we don't want to be late," She grabs my hand and we both went to the elevator.

Xavier bodyguards greeted us with a warm smile. "You have security too?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"Yeah, Xavier insisted on getting me one since I almost got robbed from these stupid fuckers and he gave me a personal driver also so I could go run errands for him." She grabs my hand again.

When went outside where there were camera's flashing everywhere. My hand tightens against Juliet's hand. It sad that these people wait for us to come outside so they could take pictures. Some of them even knew my name.