ǫ&ᴀ sʜᴏᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋᴇʏʟᴀɴ

Q&A Show Part 4

Q&A Show - Keylan

Nesha: We all have been waiting on this Q&A for like the whole time. He is my little baby, and I want to lock him up and feed him chocolate forever! He is known for his innocent personality and just being smol bean.

Audience Claps 

Nesha: I am just grateful to have him as a child. I want you to please help me welcome Keylan!

Audience Claps and Cheers

Keylan: Oh my god Author its finally good to meet you! *Hugs Nesha*

Nesha: My Angel! Cutie at the finesse!

Keylan: Why is everyone calling me a Cutie? *Pouts*

Nesha: Because you are one! Do you know now how beautiful you are? *Crys*

Keylan: Don't cry you are gorgeous too. *Smiles*

Nesha: Oh my god that smile! Stop are you trying to kill me?

Audience Laughs

Nesha: Anyways bad bitches don't cry. *Wipes eyes*

Nesha: LET'S GET ON WITH THE Q&A *Twerks*

Nesha: "Why are you so adorable?"

Keylan: I don't know it's just my face that makes me adorable *Bate lashes*

Nesha: I see why Xaiver wants to tap that. I would too, but I see you as a son though.

Nesha: "What was your experience in High School?"

Keylan: It wasn't so bad for the most part. I had trouble speaking to people, I didn't get physically bully because of my brothers, and I spent most my time in the library so I can avoid people.

Nesha: Who would want to bully you? Your such a sweetheart!