ǫ&ᴀ sʜᴏᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʀᴇᴠᴏʀ

Q&A Show Part 2

Q&A Show - Trevor

Nesha: Hi! I am Nesha if you didn't know... The Author of this book... Yeah... Great stuff is it?

Nesha: *Coughs* Anyways, we brought out Juliet, and we talk about some intense stuff. What a Queen for going through all that!

Audience Claps

Nesha: I want to bring out the god from above for this human. *Whisper* Have you seen how sexy he is? Because girls lets all be honest, we would all drop our panties for him.

Nesha: let's bring him out so I can make sexually assault him- I mean talk to him *Smirks* Please help me welcome Trevor!

Audience Claps and Cheer's

Nesha: The God has arrived! That's a Daddy right there!

Trevor: *Laughs* You look great as always Author.

Nesha: Yeah, that's not the only thing that's great *Winks*

Trevor: Oh?

Nesha: ANYWAYS! I'm so excited to meet you! You're like the pure blessing with your sarcasm and snarky comebacks.

Trevor: Thank you It's in my DNA.

Nesha: Your mind just amazes me! *Mumbles* So if you wanted to meet me backstage, I could teach you a little something if you know what I mean.

Trevor: What was that?

Nesha: NOTHING! Time to start with the Q AND A! *Shimmy*

Audience Claps

Nesha: Question Number 1, oh look at that "Are you madly in love with the Author?"

Audience Ooo's

Trevor: If you wanted me to...... You're a beautiful and intelligent person *Smiles*

Audience Aww's

Nesha: *Blushes* I-I-I PLEASE TAKE ME! *Attacks him*