Epilogue: Five years later

"Thank you! I'll be there Friday!" I say as I talk to my boss on the phone. I hang up and walk down the streets of LA. I work for an orchestra that plays for different musicals and other music productions. I also help with recording deals and other musical items.

    I have an apartment here and I'm doing good for myself. After finishing college last year I've been doing good with everything. I call my dad once a week and the twins call every night at twelve.

   Mackenzie has me planning the music for her wedding to Jason and it's the most stressful thing I have ever had to do! She's paying me so I guess I can complain that much.

    I walked into my favorite coffee shop and sit in line waiting for my chance to finally order. The lady in front of me was taking for ever and I thought I would never get a chance to even touch the counter!

    When she finally left I approached the counter and ordered what I wanted. I sat down at the widow table and I sighed as I took a sip of my coffee.

    "Is that who I think it is?"

    "Yeah! It's that one girl from the video."

    I hear whispers. After all these years that video has gotten more popular and I'm noticed a lot now. I just tone it out as I grab my book and drink my coffee.

    "Who's that hot hunk of meat!"

    "Twenty bucks says I can get his number."

    I hear more whispers. I look up to see the back of the guy everyone was staring at. There was a familiar curl in his hair but I couldn't remember where I saw it.

   I turned away but I couldn't focus on anything other then that man. Then I hear a deep voice that rumbled from the back other mans voice and I knew who it was.

    "Thank you. Here, keep the change." I turn my head quickly to see him turn around and he saw me. I made eye contact with him and I felt my heart move rapidly. He started to make his way over to me and I knew that I looked all red a flustered already. He sat across from me and I stared into his eyes. "Hi Skyler."

    "What brings you here Asher?" I said not sure what else to say.

    "The coffee actually. But I live here now. What about you?"

    "The same." He smiled to me that familiar smile I had missed from time to time

     "It's good to see you." He said and I smile and nodded.

     "Yeah, it's good to see you again." It was awkward as we both just smiled to each other. Asher stood from his set and he made his way to the door. I was about to continue reading when he turned back to me quickly and looked me in the eyes.

    "So, do you have your life together?" My polite smile grew into a grin as I remembered what I had told him the last time we talked.

    "Yeah, I think I do." He grinned back to me.

"Are you willing to think about giving me another chance?"

"I'm willing to considering it." I smiled

The end

————————————————————
SO THAT IS THE TRUE ENDING!!
I don't think you guys realize how happy I am that I have finished this story!
Please comment and vote! I would love to hear what you have to say!
- Shipped56