Chapter Seventeen

After class Asher walked with me to where I met the twins. I was going to say goodbye but to my surprise he started walking with us.

    "Whoa, we have a tag along today!" Blaise said. Asher walked with us and as usual the twins started talking and walked in front of us. Asher grabbed my hand and we walked happily.

"So this is how it goes everyday?" Asher asked.

"Yeah but it's not that bad." We got to the twins street and I started walk with Asher to his truck as the twins walked down their street. To my surprise the truck was already here.

Asher opened the door for me and I climbed in. I buckled up and looked to the set next to me. There was a big box with red wrapping paper. I saw a little note and it said Linda.

Asher came in and buckled up. "I have to stop by the house. I'm the delivery boy for my dad to my mom." He said and I understood the box in the middle.

"That's sweet!" I say and he drives off to his house. It wasn't very far so when we got there he invited me in for a little so I went in with him. It was quite in the house till Kelly came rushing in.

"What are you doing home Kelly?" Asher asked. "You still have half an hour in school." He said.

"I faked being sick." She whispered and smiled to Asher.

"Don't get caught." He whispered back. "Where's mom?" He asked and pointed to the box.

"In her room." Asher walked off to the back of the hall and I hear him knock on his moms door.
"Is my brother dating you?" Kelly asked smiling at me.

"Shh, it's a secret." I say and put a finger to my lips. She nodded and copied my finger move moment. Asher came back with Linda right behind him.

"Oh hello Skyker! What brings you here?" She looked over and saw Kelly. "And why are you out of bed." Kelly put on a fake groan.

"I need food!" She said.

"Then go get some! Your not helpless!" Linda said and Kelly ran off to the kitchen. "Now Skyler, is my son dragging you around everywhere?" Linda glared at her son.

"No mom!" Asher said. "I guess there's no harm in telling you as long as you don't tell." Asher said and rubbed the back of his neck. "Skyker and I are dating!" He said. He mom smiles.

"I was right! Your dad owes me twenty dollars now!" She laughed.

"Of course he does." Asher said. "Oh Skyler I'll be right back." Asher runs back into the hallway. He came back quickly with a medium size box and handed it to me.

"This is a little much." I said and picked up the lid on the box. Inside was just chocolate and hard candies. "Okay never mind it's perfect." I grab a mini Milky Way, opened it, and ate it.

"I thought so!" He smiled to me. "Okay bye mom!" Asher grabs my hand and lend me out of the house. I got in the truck and he started driving.

We were driving for a long time and when we came in the middle of no where I was slightly confused.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He looked over to me and smiled.

"I told you it was a surprise!" He chuckled.

"You're going to kill me or something right?" He burst out laughing.

"Yeah I have the shovel in the back." He said sarcastically.

    "I knew it." He laughed and then he pulled into a dirt road and drove a little that way till there was a clearing of dirt. He parked and got out of the car. I looked out side suspiciously and jumped out the truck.
    I looked all around to see where Asher went and then I heard the tail gate of his truck go down. I turn and see him at the back of his truck. I walked over and as two blankets laid down in the bed of his truck.