Chapter Twelve

It was after class and Asher had to talk to the teacher about missed assignments that was being his grade down low. When I walked out of the room I saw Melissa, Katie, and the rest of Asher's fangirls in Photo.

"Oh great." I say under my breath.

"What's your deal with Asher?" Katie shrieked. I tried to walk past them but they're was too many of them.

"I really don't have time for this." I say and wait to see if they'll even move.

"You took Asher away from me you can wait." Melissa said. They bombarded me with questions. I listened to them say such hurtful things and the rage I've had all day way coming out now! I can't break out though it would only draw more attention to me later about how I told off Melissa.

"You can have him. I don't want him." I says the girls went silent.

"If you don't want him why'd you take him from Melissa?" A girl in the group asked.

"I didn't! And even if I did I didn't mean to. If you want him win him back by being nice! From what I've heard he only broke up with you because you were being rude." I said a little angry.

"I wasn't being rude! How dare you say that to me..." She kept yammering on about how she was perfect. That's it!

"Listen princess! Get out of my way! I have no problem knocking out your pretty perfect teeth!" I yell and they move out of my way. That was easy.

The walk was uneventful. When we got to the corner I went to Asher's car. "I can't believe you told Melissa off like that!" Asher laughed when I got in the car.

"Are people already talking about it?" I groans and Asher nodded in response. "Seriously, how did you pull me into this!" He laughs again.

"Let's take you home now. And remember I'll be back at 6:00." He drove off and we were silent the whole ride which I was blessed to have!

    We made it to my house and I jumped out, waved goodbye, and walked in. I don't practice on Fridays so it was a free day. I didn't hear yelling but I saw both my parents car. What's going on? I look around and find my dad sitting out side. I figured he was hiding from my mom since he told me he would try better about the fighting. I walk up to him and smile.

    "Hey Skyler! What do you want to eat tonight?" He asked.

    "Well, actually, I was going to go over to a friends house. He invited me to play board games with his family." I say and look to my dad.

    "Who is this kid?" He asked.

    "Asher Jayfire. I told you he's been giving rides home." He nodded.

    "How long have you been talking to this boy?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

   "I started talking to him after winter break." I said. He stood thinking for a bit.

"You have to do your homework,study, and be home before 9:30." I smile.

"Okay, I'll do it!" I race inside and do my work.

By the time I'm done I see the clock says 5:15. I stand up and look at how I look in the mirror. My shirt was covered in crap and my jeans had something on the back. When did I get so messy?

I wouldn't usually care but I'm meeting new people. I at lest want to look good. I pull on a black shirt with leopard print and just a pair of skinny jeans. I pull my hair into a bun and call it good. I sit on my phone a little. Surprisingly, neither of my parents have fought today. Of course my dad hasn't walked into the house at all.