Chapter Four

"No, no, I'm not. You have the wrong person." I tried to deny even though I knew I had already been exposed.

"It's a little late to deny anything." He said. I felt some blood drip down my forehead. It didn't bother me thought. I looked up at him and he looked at my head with a worried expression.

    "I'm fine just so you know." I used the sleeves of my hoodie and wiped off the little blood that has flowed out.

    "Are you sure? Because you can get a concussion from almost anything and as someone who plays sports and had to take an online test for concussions, I know a lot of ways to tell if someone has one so it just freaks me out now."

    "I am completely fine! It's not even a big cut." I pulled out my phone and turned the camera on me so I could see.

    I moved some of my light brown hair out of the way and tucked it behind my ear so it would look some what decent with the ponytail. I took my sleeve again and wiped away some of it again.

    "Okay, I'll believe you just this once." He said I looked up and saw him run his fingers through his small little curls. "I can't quite wrap my head around the fact that your Mary Lee. Everyone in the school likes the things you post on Instagram and no one knows it's you or that you even go to the school."

    "Look I'm sorry to disappoint you and all but-"

    "No! I'm not disappointed about it at all! I think it's really cool that someone who is that popular on the internet doesn't want to be popular in real life. I just wasn't expecting it." He look at me with his blue-green eyes and he gave me an Instagram worthy look.

"Don't look at me like that! It freaks me out." I said and turned my head away from him. I heard a low chuckle from him and I turned and saw him looking at the piano.

"I would have never guess that you could play like that." He said. He walked up to the keys and played a C.

"That was kind of the point." I sat back on the bench and stared at the keys. "I'm not allowed to learn music." I played a C cored and took a deep breath.

"Why not?"

"My parents never really told me why but I think it's because they think it'll distract me from my school work." I placed my left on the piano and played a cored with that hand.

"That sounds stupid! No offense to your parents."

"Don't worry about it. They are stupid." I put my hands in my lap and looked at him. The minute I turned I realized he was staring at me the whole time. I looked up at him as he stood over me. It was like he didn't see me catch him staring till I saw him blink and he shook his head.

"Sorry, can you play me something?" He asked and took a set beside me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"The one you were just playing."

"I just made that one last week so I'm sorry if it sounds bad." I placed my hands about to play.

"You made that?" I didn't say anything I just started to play and nodded. We sat silently and I played. I got a text from my teach saying she wasn't able to make it today because of a family emergency so I sat with him for a while.

He sat silently and just listened to me play. I caught him staring a lot and most of the time he didn't realize I had seen him.

"Can you teach me anything I can play?" I nodded and showed how to play chopsticks.

"Look at how skilled you are now." I said sarcastically as he still messed it up after 30 minutest for practicing.

"I hear the sarcasm."

"That's the point." I said. I looked at the clock on the wall and picked up my things. "I gotta head home."

"I'll give you a ride." He stood up and waited for me.

"I live across the street so there's no need for you to take me home." I walked out of the room as quick as I could but mister football star was way too fast.

"I can walk you across the street then." I stopped the minute we walked out the doors.

"No, my parents would freak out!" I said.

"Okay," he smirked. "Let's go!" He grabbed my arm and lead me to the street. "Which house?" I could hear my parents screaming at each other already. I sighed and pointed to the house that screams where irrupting from.

"Well, let's go!" He must have not heard the screams like I did. He pulled my arm with him as he took me to my house.

"You hopeless, insignificant, jack ass!" My mother screamed as we approached the door. Asher stopped moving and looked over to me.

"You're crazy! You never do anything! And your job is useless!" My father screamed. My father never cures like my mother and I vow that I'll never be her. I'll never curse either.

"Oh." Asher said looking at me.

"You can go home. I'm just going to go to the park in my neighborhood." I started to walk to the park but Asher didn't go to his car he follows me.

"We'll both go." He said and walked beside me. He was starting to annoy me. I stopped walking and he did too.

"Why won't you just leave!" I yelled at him hoping he would.

"Because you're my friend. I want to get to know you. The real you." He said. He grabbed my hand and started to walk again.

"You don't even know where we're going." I said.

"I don't have to have an invitation to walk with you." I looked at our hands and I wasn't sure what to do. I slowly pulled my hand out of his hold and I continue to walk.

Stupid Mr. Popular!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey!! That was probably my shortest one but it was cool! Asher knows all the secrets! If you see any spelling errors or grammar errors in here I'll blame my editor. But if you want me to yell at her I'll need your comments so comment and vote!! And just so you know the picture at the top is for everyone's motivation of the day!
Till next time!