Chapter Thirteen

It was Sunday night. I was just laying in bed, thinking. Tomorrow I'll have to see Asher again. Over the weekend I made up a list of questions.

What the heck happened?

Did it mean anything?

Was it something close friends do sometimes?

Does it mean he likes me?

Does he like me?

Has it been obvious that he likes me?

Am I that dense?

And if he does, how do I feel about him?

Do I like him back?

Do I tell him to lay off like Cade?

I had reasons to say no to Creepy Cade. My nickname for him says it all! I lay thinking. I turn to the computer and decided my best bet right now was the Internet. So I searched up
How do you tell you like someone? I read the first article and it said,

You'll have a warm feeling in your stomach and it could remind you of eating something warm some refer to it by butterflies in your stomach.

    I did feel warm in my stomach and my face. So, do I like Asher Jayfire? When I thought of his name an excitement binged in my head.

Hold it! I do like him! When did this happen? How did this happen? Why did it happen? I hate everyone! So why is he making me feel this way? I hate feelings! They're so confusing!

That kiss on the cheek...does he like me? I suddenly needed to know what that was all about! Of course he must like me? Who just kisses a persons cheek unless they felt something for them or at lest had confused feelings for them!

I finally pull myself to get her and decide to go to sleep. Asher Jayfire, what are you doing to me?

————————————————————
Hey! So this was short but good news! Skyler finally realized what was going on! Next chapter will be exciting and I'll update as soon as possible!
Till next time!
Bye-bye!