Chapter 8: Hints There

Mulai dari awal

"Yeah, you should take care of him better." I replied, not to offend him or something. He just nods his head and I reluctantly handed him the leash. They were walking away when the boy abruptly turns his head and asks me a question.

"Hey, what's your name?" He asks. I smile softly and replied, "It's Beam." He then waves his hand and said. "See you around then." Before vanishing completely out of my sight.

~
"Oy Beam! Wake up!" Kit's voice startled me, at the same time, my head aches from the impact of his hand on my head. Damn this kitty!

"What do you want?" I said quite loudly since he literally disturbed my sleep.

"Sheesh! You've been sleeping for almost an hour now! I can't believe you could still sleep in that position!" He stated. Well, we're currently in the library and I'm slouching and resting my head with my hands on the table, and you know this position doesn't last long especially when you want to sleep, its cause of back pain.

"The hell! No need to be angry!" I reprimand as I straighten my position and stretch my arms and legs.

Hmm~ why did I dream of that? It's been so long since then.

"Come on! Pha's already waiting for us." Kit ushered and drags me afterwards.

I was busy in my own world that I didn't notice that we arrived in hell once again! Damn! I literally hate this place! It gives me goosebumps which doesn't make myself calm!

I grouchily walk my way while Kit is dragging my hand towards the practice hall. All of sudden, loud chattering and noise can be heard not far from where we're standing. I look up and saw a crowd gathering near the benches, specifically the Moon and Stars.

"What's happening?" Kit asks as he lets go of my hand and crosses his arms. I just shrug and observe the situation.

"Hey! Ai'Beam! Ai'Kit!" A familiar voice called us and we automatically turn our heads and saw a man leisurely sitting on one of the benches while waving at us.

"Ai'Win!" Kit and I both said at the same time. We approach him and sat beside our friend.

Win is one of the Moons too, he of course, is friends with both Pha and Forth, and is also our drinking buddy.

"What's with the commotion over there?" I ask then points to the crowd. Win just laughs and rest his back on the chair.

"Ah~ Forth just brought a dog and everyone is swarming around them. It's either complimenting the dog or the owner." He said, adding a wink after the last word.

"Tsk." Kit was shaking his head with disbelief while I was practically gagging.

"Forth?! Really?! He brought a dog?! I can't imagine!" I said then laugh loudly. Win points at a certain direction with his chin and it happens to be Forth walking towards our direction with a dog, a cute and adorable one.

"There's your proof." Win said and wave at Forth who is smiling as he approach us.

"Forth! Your dog is so cute! What is its name?" Kit asks as he squealed like a girl. I have to hide myself not to be embarrassed by my friend.

"Her name is Chloe, she's a Shih Tzu

"Her name is Chloe, she's a Shih Tzu ." Forth replies and chuckles in the end.

"Mehhh~ how cute na~" I complimented. I bend my body so I could touch the dog, but to my surprise, the dog jumps on my laps and wags her tail whilst looking at me with adorable eyes.

"She seems to like you a lot Ai'Beam." Forth stated, I look up to him and smile, I then ruffle the dogs hair and she began to be comfortable on my lap.

"Do you like dogs Beam?" Win asks, I just nod my head without looking at him and focus all my attention on the dog sitting on my lap.

"Of course! I used to have a dog, but it died when I was young. Then I had another dog, but the owner came and took him." I told them.

"That's sad." Forth uttered, I nod my head and smirk at Kit.

"Especially when you can't call your dog 'yours' since my friend over there would always play with mine and acts like he owns them." I teased Kit, which makes him smack my head.

"I did not! And when did you have another dog? How come I did not know about that?!"

"That's cause I didn't tell you asshole." I retorted, he smacks my head once again and we two started to bicker.

"That's enough you two." Win decided to be our referee, probably because he's tired of our shits and is in between Kit and I.

"Anyway, if you don't mind, could you guys babysit Chloe for a while? I will give any compensation after practice." Forth declared, which turns my frown to a grin, a very wide grin.

"Of course we don't mind Ai'Forth. As long as you don't mind Chloe's disappearance later, we might kidnap her you know." I said whilst still grinning at him, he chuckles and pats my shoulder.

"As long as its you, then I don't mind." He added. That statement made me stiff, not a good sign.

Error! Error! Brain and heart have malfunctioned! Something is coming guys!

I could hear myself talking to my mind, which is very peculiar for a normal person. Just what the fuck is happening to me?!

"You guys were here all along?!" That commanding voice thankfully cut my reverie, all eyes were on him as he strides his steps towards us.

"Ai'Pha." Both Forth and Win greeted him, Kit and I just stare at him blankly.

"Look Ai'Pha, I have a dog!" I carried Chloe in my hands and 'shove' her to my friend. Smiling like an idiot when I know Pha would probably kill me later.

"I can see that Beam, I'm not blind." He said matter-of-factly. Damn! I always hate that cold voice of his, that means he's serious!

"Sorry for not telling you." Kit was the one who spoke this time, I hug Chloe so she could comfort me, making myself prepared for a scolding from father Pha.

"Never mind, it's good that you're here. See you later." He then left us, gawking at him due to his unbelievable actions. Just that? That's it?! And here I thought he'll scold us or something! Our father is being a softie~ thank heavens!

"We'll leave you two with Chloe then, please take care of her. Bye~" Both Forth and Win also take their leave. After making sure that they already went inside the practice hall, Kit and I exchange smirks as our telepathic abilities once again functions.

This will be fun!

A/N: Sorry for the long wait...