Previously On Grimm...

Previously On Grimm:

I wrote a story called, "In the Nick of Time," which poses as a season 6, episode 14. This current novel acts as a season 6, episode 15, so it's important to know what happens in the previous novel. If you haven't read it, I recommend doing so. However, for those who don't wish to read it or need a refresher, I will quickly summarize the main events. Warning: Spoilers Ahead!

Here we go:

-Hank told Farris about the world of Wesen after she confronted him about a case that she couldn't wrap her head around. After that, she worked with him and the rest of the gang to better understand the world she was living in and started developing a relationship with Hank. It's still in the early stages.

-Trubel figured out she was Nick's third cousin after Diana drew her name on the Kessler family tree. Diana said they were related and that she finished the tree.

-Renard made up with Trubel about the horrible things he did while working for Black Claw, including killing Meisner. After some convincing, Trubel finally forgave him but said he was on a short leash.

-Franco started talking to Wu about his stress caused by the endless supply of weird, unexplainable cases. Wu was worried that Franco might be starting to crack, but seemed to be able to talk him down from the ledge.

-Bud and everyone else helped Nick renovate his loft to surprise Adalind. Another surprise followed since Nick used the big reveal to propose to Adalind.

-Josh sent a letter to Trubel inviting her and the others to his wedding. He was going to marry an agent of HW that he met and fell in love with when Trubel was recruited to fight Black Claw.

-Adalind and Renard agreed to make amends, understanding that they were both different people than they used to be and that they both wanted to be in Diana's life.

-Eve started working for Monroe and Rosalee as an apprentice in the Spice Shop so they could focus on preparing for family life. She started living in the Spice Shop and watching Diana and Kelly while Nick, Adalind, and Renard were at work. Eve also started teaching Diana about restraint when it came to using her powers.

-Ian Harmon from the Laufer and Alexander from the Wesen Council returned to Portland to rebuild Hadrian's Wall and the Wesen Council together. They invited Trubel to work for them as an instructor for a newly established Grimm Branch of HW. Together, they all decided that they wanted to work toward a new world that promoted tolerance and acceptance in order to avoid another Black Claw uprising.

-Diana said Kelly will be both a Grimm and a Zauberbiest, but didn't elaborate much on how that would look.

Now that we're all caught up, let's begin our next episode of Grimm!