Sorry for your loss

The group brief Jackson on the plan Scott breaks the tail and the oni appear Scott hands Jackson Abby. And the make their way to stiles and malia. Fire surrounds the two Jackson put Abby were she will be safe for now and he make his way to stiles and malia. Jackson cut the back of malia neck and then sneak s behind stiles and cut him. The both fall to the ground stiles turn back to his human form
So does malia. Stiles looks around and he see Jackson come from behind a burning car.

"You stilinski" Stiles look at him with anger

"I've already take. One of you bitches why don't I take another. Jackson walks up to malia and press right against her heart. Just a little bit of venom and I can stop if I just press just a little harder".

Jackson could see the struggle in stiles eyes like he wanted to break free

"You can kill the broad for all that I care"

"Why would we say that" a little bit of stiles was try to peak threw.
Jackson moves his tail ever so slightly that when he presses it won't kill her just knock   her out. He press and Malia goes limp. He then walks over to stiles. Then they here crying.

"Abby"  then stiles hears what sons like rattle snake and the the oni appears they take Abby and stare at stiles before the vanish with Abby  in hand.this was supposed to be stiles future his legacy. She was supposed to be the way to make up for his wrongs. A way for him and malia to right there wrongs in their life and now both of them are gone because of him
This gave stiles the strength to break free for a moment.

"Kill me" he begs

"I don't know how long I can keep him restrained" take the sage that Scott have you ad kill me right threw the heart. Quickly I don't know how ling I can force him back".

Jackson hesitant

"Now Jackson" stiles strains.

"It's been a fun ride" jack press the blade against his heart and pushes it in. He twist the blade and  pulls it out slow. Blood comes out of stiles mouth his eyes flicked  before he takes his last breath. He grabs Jackson shoulder "thank you"  a fire fly comes out of stiles mouth and jack captures it with a engraved jar. Malia wakes and see stiles body a Jackson standing over him her first instinct is to kill him but she restrained herself. She's just goes up to stiles and hugs him tightly. She picks him up a put him in the back seat of the car. They go home she's sees everyone. All she want to do is for in her ad stiles room and cry. But everyone gives her a hug.

"Malia Theirs some one who wants to see you" says Scott he brings out Abby and hands her to malia she holds her daughter tight she doesn't say a word and just goes to her room.

"Jackson you were suppose to kill him" said Scott .

"I wasn't going to he told me too. I stabbed him in the hart with the blade".

"Where the body" asked Scott

"Backseat"

"Will figure out what to with his body later we going to have to explain why happens down town. No one was killed just a lot of property damage so military exercises. With a movie company.

"Sure I thin that will work" said the sheriff

"You guys go me and the Sherrie will stay her to  and eye on malia" said Scott. Everyone leaves

Morning comes malia lays Abby in her bed and goes downstairs. And see the past out men she goes out side to clear her head. She look over to the car  buts she can't bring herself to look at his body but she goes to the car any way she put her hand on the door and take a deep breath. She can't believe what she see she goes back in and get the Scott and the sheriff.

"You guys are gonna wanna see this"

The all go outside

"That can't be right" says Scott

"Your god damn right this can't be happening"