You cant save what you're killing

"That fight last night was off something about me is off and I don't even know how to explain. One moment I'm fin the next I on the  floor about to die".

"Why didn't you tell me"

"I didn't want you to worry about me"

"Stiles I am your wife I'm supposed to worry about you"

"That sounds so cliche"

"It may be but it's true so you need to tell me what's going on with you no holding back"

"Ok let's sit down and I'll tell you " they sit on the couch.

Ok so when I got their they were completely ready for me. He injected me with what I assumed was a sedative laces with wolvesbane. I passed out when I came to I was in a circle of mountain ash the tossed an alpha named Dennis and I had to fight him to the death. The problem was that the wolvesbane was still in my system so I couldn't change. So I had to improved a stabbed him with a pipe and electrocuted and burn him. I watch him suffer and then I just ripped his throat out. And I never felt so good do something it was easy to kill. Malia I've never felt that way before"

"Stiles you only kill when it's necessary you are not a murder"

"Malia I know but this Tim was different then all the others I had one goal and it was to rip that man in half. The others were out of survival this wasn't. Malia I think they knew that I over heard them talking while we fought and they were testing me. When I came home I puked black blood. I thought that it was just my body trying to heal.so I just went to bed"

"What was that nightmare about"

"Ok I knew you where gonna ask that. So I was in this room their was nothing. Then I heard your voice you sounded scared so I ran to look for you. When I finally reach you you had this terrified e look in your face it scared me as I try to get closer to you you just got farther and farther away. I tried to keep you clam. I told you that everything was going to be ok. Then a mother voice my voice but deeper said. "How  can you keep her safe when it's you that hurting her". I looked at you and your face went from scared to anger you were mad at me. You called me a piece of shit then. I saw myself turn and I clawed at you several times. I closed my eyes. When I opened them your blood was all over me. It was horrific I tried to stop your bleeding but your it was to late.

Stiles started to cry

"Malia that dream I realized my worst fear. You dying and me being the cause of it. And that wasn't even the end of dream I looked in the mirror and I had blood all over me. Then I heard a voice. "You miss me" I freaked out next thing I know my hand was around your neck"

Malia whipped away stiles tear

"Stiles you still have me and I know your not going to to hurt me. I know that for a fact"

"What if they did something to me that's going to turn me into a monster. And that monster ends up kill you. That what they want from me and Scott they want us to become monsters and join them. Leave a pike of bodies in our wake. Especially the ones that we love. Deaton even thinks that we're playing right into their hands. I do too"

"Stiles what ever it is we will face it together as a family"

"Malia I need you to promise me something"

"What if I try to kill you or Abby I need you to kill me first".

"Stiles you know I can't keep that promise theirs always another way"

"Malia I'm scared I know theirs a reason why they chose me and I don't think it's good"

"Stiles we are going to pull through this like we always do. no ones going to die you are not going to kill us or our friends I promise you that".

Stiles lays his head on Malia lap and she runs her fingers through his hair.

"Who all knows what happened"

"Just you and Deaton at the moment"

"Do you want to tell Scott"

"I do but I don't want him to worry"

"Stiles" malia gave him a really look

"What I don't want people worrying about me"

"Stiles me and Scott your dad even our baby worry about you in not something new. He's going to find out eventually from me or Deaton. You might as well tell him yourself"

"I'll tell him"

Stiles phone buzzes Malia pick it up

"Speaking of Scott he says he wants to meet with us soon he got some news for us"

"Tell him will be over their in a minute"

"Ok"

The couple heads over to Scotts and Kira. They knock on the door and are greater by kira. They follow her to the living room and sit down.

"So what's the big news"

"So you guys are going to be the first to know after my mom of course. That me and Kira are babe do you want to tell them "

"I'm pregnant"

"Congratulations" said malia giving Kira a hug.

"Thank you"

"So you did you that move at the end I showed you" whispered stiles to Scott.

"Yeah"

"See I told you it work"

"I guess that book really is good"

"I'll tell you about some other stuff later"

"Stiles" said malia

"Yes darling"

"Stiles Isn't their something that you want to tell or at least show Scott"

"I did how do you think that baby happen"

"Stiles" malia said in a serious tone.

"Fine. Scott I going to show you something and it might freak you out and your gonna ask a lot of questions".

"Stiles just show me"

"Fine" stiles lowers his head and when he lifts it up he shows he red orange flake eyes.

"Your a alpha" is all Scott could say.