Im coming

I wake up in my bed. It the day of the full moon I've completed my training. I need to save Malia tonight or she and our baby will be dead. We still don't know where they are. And I'm sure they are not alone that would be stupid. In not going alone either.if I die trying to save them I'm fine with that as long as they are safe. I look at my clue board and look at all the clues that could lead us to her. Then something clicked in my head.the power I've already narrowed it to four places. How could I have not seen this earlier. I could've gotten malia earlier.They been abandoned for about two years now but, where ever she keeping them that have to have power. I called my dad.

"Yes stiles"

"I need you to give me a information about a coupled if place"

"Sure what do you want"

"I need the power grid info"

"Ok give me minute and I'll have it for you"

Dad call me back.

"Ok stiles the area with the most power usage it the one on west street that's probably where they keep malia"

"Thanks dad I call you before we go in".

"Ok son"

I hang up

Stiles calls Scott and tell him to get everyone to the loft.

Later

"Guys I know where Malia is I pointed at the picture. Now I know the dessert wolf has backup so I need you guys for support I don't know what's going to happen I just want my girls safe and back with us".

"We can do that"

"Then we need to go right now. I don't want to go any later that could be dead".

The pack left and got to the warehouse stiles breaks down the door.he looks for malia and Abigail. He can't catch her sent. But he does sleep blood.  Scott and stiles head towards the scent its Erica's blood. He smells malia scent just barely.

"They were her we were too late they were here." Stiles punches the wall  in anger

"Stiles we'll find them I promise "

"Scott I thought we did find them and their gone"

"Don't give up hope the fact that this is Ericas blood shows that Malia is still fighting t get back to you"

"How am I suppose to find her this is like when Derek was mis...."

"Stiles what is it"

"Wolves howl to no each other's so I can do the same thing to find Malia. We need to get to the peak".

Malia pov
Earlier
I'm holding Abigail rocking her and singing her a song she opened her eyes for the first time yesterday the a green hazel color they remind me of stiles. I wish stiles was here so he could witness our baby girl first. I gave her her bottle when Erica comes in.

"Oh isn't this cute, but malia you better enjoy this because come tomorrow you and your little baby will be to" she says getting close my claws grow and I swop at  Erica I got her arm she starts bleeding I smile.

"You bitch she says about to slash me"

"Ahah ah Erica".

"She clawed me".

"I don't care we need to move we're meeting our contact I don't want to fail"

"Fine"

The dessert wolf come closer to me.

"Can I hold my granddaughter"

"Why are you beings nice"

"Malia if you didn't have my powers i wouldn't kill you but that's not the case. So I have to kill you don't take it personally".

"Well I'm taking it personal"

"I get that I'm fixing to move you two to a place wear your husband and pack ant find they'll be on a goose chase"

"They find us no matter what"

"Your right they will find you but when the door you will already be dead".

Later

Stiles is at the peak of the rock he closes his and and turn ant crawls up on the rock and howls as loud as he could. And then he steps down.

"Do you think she heard it"

"I think the whole town heard it"

That waited for a return then they heard a distant howl.

"Malia"

He howls again and malia howls back.

"Let's go I know where she is"

Malia pov

I'm In a new location and given up on life I know that I'm going to die in a mater of hours stiles isn't going to find me. Stiles is going to see our daughter until she's dead. And I can't take the feelings I'm too weak to do anything. So I'm just going to enjoy my last couple of hours. Then heard a howl stiles. I howl in return. My eye turn blue he howls make and I do the same.

Corrine pov

"ERICA"

"What"

"Did you hear that"

" yeah our little house guest is making noise"

"Yeah go tell the other to get ready they be here soon"

"Ok anything else"

"Yes go get the baby and bring her to me "

"Why"

"Insurance"