That was easy

Derek pov

"You hear the news "

"What news"said Peter

"That Stiles and Malia are engaged"

"What he didn't even come o get my blessing"

" really you weren't much of a father to her. She only lived with you for what two months before she started basically live with Stiles".

"Yeah but he still should've asked"

"Not with all the things that you've done to his family".

"That was years ago "

"You tried to kill his best friend"

" but I didn't so all is good I served my time at eichen".

"Well it to late now"

"Well at least she made a good choice with him"

"Peter look" Derek point to a figure carting a body over his shoulder.

"I think that's him" said Peter

"Should we call the others"

"Derek we are hales it time to prove why our name is so great"

We get out off the car. And I walk up to the guy as he Roos the dead body off his shoulder.

"Hey" I said in a stern tone

"You killed a friend of mine and I never got to properly thank you" I flash my fangs and glowed my eyes. He glowed his as well. I see the bone come out of his arms and he throws them at me. I catch them and throw them to the ground. He charges at me and I charged at him. He throws little spikes at me. I've been around for a long time. Your going to have to do better than that. We locked arms I try bring him to the ground. I kneed him I the ribs as hard as I could. He grunts be in doing that I sacrificed my footing. He takes advantage of it and puts his hand on my chest and flings me into a wall. I see Peter on to off the wall behind the guy with a large metal pole. I get what he trying to tell me to do. I get up from the ground and grab the guy an hold him in place. I look up and see Peter jump of the wall he plunges the metal rod deep into the mans body. He fall to the ground.

"Way to actually come to the fight"

"I got down didn't I"

"After I put in most of the work"

"Well he been neutralized"

" So what do we do"

"Well If it were up to us I say kill him, but since the others want stuff from him probable. I say knock him out stuff him in the truck and trap him in a circle of mountain ash"

"That works for me"

I punched his ash at as I could in the head and his body went limp. I still heard his heartbeat so we were good.
I put him in the back of the car. And we drove to the loft the basement o the loft to be exact. Peter laid his body on the floor and I put a mountain Ash ring around him. We waited till the day time to call the others.

"I don't get it"

"What"asked Peter

"It feels to easy that just the two of us were able to take him down"

"Yeah it was to easy,but he can't do any thing I searched his body nothing on him I left a pice o the pole in him that severs his spine so he can't run. And he imprisoned in Mountain ash. So he not going anywhere were".

"I suppose your right"

"The sheriff text me asking if we know anything about a explosion at the tunnels"

"I don't think we did" everybody went home or was at home tonight weren't they."

"All of us except Stiles and Malia"

"Call them to make sure they are alight"

"Wow Peter I never thought I see this side of you" I teased.

"Well if my daughter might be in trouble Id like to help"

I called both of their phones and they both went strait to voicemail. I decided to track their phones and see that their last location was at the tunnels.

"We need to go check out the tunnels".

"Well one of us needs to stay with him just incase something happen"

"Good point I'll stay you go check pub the location"

Peter pov

I make it to the tunnels and see nothing but destruction. I see a phone from the corner of my eye on top of some rubble. I pick it up and notice that is Stiles phone and it's extremely hot. I look at some of the rock and see some foot steps but it seems that the print have been burned into the rock. The foot steps stop after scone of feet into the gravel. To some smaller print then into some car tracks. Their is a strong scent of sulfur in the air. I get Malia's scent and follow it to some small house. The door is open so I walk in I go up the stairs. And see a door wide open. I look into the room and see Malia spooning stiles. I wanted to be angry' but I couldn't help but smile.

Their safe I said to myself. I made my way out of the house when I start to think about what I'd seen as the tunnels. And start to think about the foot prints the smell and everything else. Was that Stiles I go back to the loft and pick of a copy of the beastiary. I start look at the clues and think about it. I go down to the basement with Derek.

"Looks like our boy Stilinski Isn't so normal as we thought". I drop the book in front of Derek.

"So we need to find out what he is".

"Yeah an it something that close to wolfs and coyotes. Because Stiles strongest connection is to Scott and Malia".

"Don't bother I can tell you what he is" said Lewis

A/n well Stiles isn't dead Peter is curious and what is Stiles he not a hell hound I can tell you that much and how and why does Lewis know what he is