Father and son talk.

Stiles pov

I make it home safe. I get in my bed and try to sleep, but I can't it's so hard to sleep without Malia every time I turn over I. The bed I see Malia and I smile but then she's gone. I can't stay upset about this because I'm the one who left, but I never felt how I do with Malia with anyone else. I guess that why what she did hurt me so bad all I did was love her. I guess I didn't love her enough. I finally get some sleep but it was only 3 hours the my alarm woke me up so I get up and get Abigail out of her crib. I play with her for a bit and she starts giggle it makes me smile. When I look at her I see so much of her mother in her. I take Abigail in the kitchen and put her in her high chair. And I fixed her some food. I was feeding her when my dad came in.

"So how did it go" he asked.

"Not good dad not good at all. I'm pretty sure she moved on with her little side piece, so that being said I think things are sealed I'm pretty sure we are over"

"No you're not"

"What do me we're not "

"Stiles I'm your dad I know you better than you know yourself and I've watched how you love. The love that you have with Malia is special that flame will never die out no matter how bad you want it to. Malia loves you the same way eventually that love that flame will bring you two back together".

"Dad if she loved me the same way I love her she would have been screwing a guy the other night as a matter of fact she would have been sleeping with random guys this past year, and then lying about it saying she was working . If she loved me the same way she wouldn't have kept secrets from me she wouldn't have lied. She would still be with me"

"Stiles do you know how many secrets that I kept from your mom or how many secrets she kept from me hell she did even tell me she was a werewolf. And we were happy we would probably still be together if she hadn't have died".

"Dad I watched Malia spiral down hill and I couldn't do anything about it I had to watch as the plane was crashing do you know how that feels"

"Are you serious stiles you experience it me with your mother and her disease so yeah I know the only difference with Malia is that she's still alive for her to help her"

"Dad I tried to help her but she didn't want me to help her"

"Stiles I've been through the same situation as you but I didn't give up "

"Yeah but did mom ever cheat on you or have a secret baby with a man who abused and raped her and then when you finally got enough courage to forget about it and forgive. And just before you about to tell her your undying love for her you catch her with another man note even two weeks since we separated,and on top of that have it be the man she cheated on you in the first place. No it not the same dad"

"Okay stiles if that's what you think then fine I leave it alone but I'll be sitting here watching as you two slow get back together".

"Whatever you say dad"

Stiles finish feed Abigail. When he does he notices her eyes flickering they won't stop. The flicker for ten minutes straight. Stiles calls Derek and explain the situation to him. He says he has somethings for that in the vault and hill bring it over. While he waits stiles start to think about the new pack in town. He tries to think if their has been any mysterious deaths lately but. Nothing come to mind but he knows that's this group is up to somethings and it's not good.nothing ever good happens when a new pack comes to town they always have an agenda.

Derek pov

I on my way to the vault to get Abigail a little medallion. But when I enter the vault something feels off extremely off. I Ignore it And just get the charm from the self. But the a smell of sulfur and nitroglycerin hits my nose. I follow it to. The steel vault and to find the door was blown off. All three inner vaults doors were off as well.

"Noo No no no no this can't be happening "

Well they couldn't possibly know that their is a secret compartment in the last vault. I run over to the vault and check the last vault. I lift it up and the containers gone it's fucking gone.and at the bottom of the compartment is a note saying.

We are coming

Son of a bitch, now the question is do I tell stiles now because at the moment he has a lot on his plate and I don't think he can handle anymore especially this, but then again they're or might use it against him but for what you can't control somethings that powerful. You can't make him into a gun it would be more like a ticking time bomb. Well I head over to his place. I get there and stay in the car debating on if I should tell him or not. I guess I'll just have to feel out the situation first. Because I know that the situation with Malia ,Abigail,his job ,and this new incoming pack is causing serious stress on him. I knock on the door and he answered very sporadic.

"Where's my baby cousin" I ask.

"She over here follow me" we go into the living room and little Abigail's eyes are constantly shifting. I kneel down and look at her I take out the little charm and I put it on her wrist. And her eyes go back to normal just like that"

"Derek what's wrong ask stiles."

"Nothing now she's fine"

"Well you still smell like stress"

"It nothing just some family stuff with Kate and our daughter"

"I can sympathize with that". Said stiles

"If you need anything else you know where to find me "

"Thanks again Derek"

"No problem I'll do anything for my little cousin"