What happening

20 min later

"Stiles are you sure you don't want me to stay. Out of all the night pares this one has had the greatest impact on you"

"Malia I'm fine"

She walk over to him,and kiss him on the head.

"Ok I'll see you in a couple of hours" Malia grabs he coffee and keys and leaves. Stiles getting up from the table and heads for the bathroom he takes off his bandages. He see that the wound has only partially healed.

"Why the hell am I not healed. The wolvesbane is out of his system he can feel that it's gone. He nose starts to bleed.

"What the hell is going on with me". He text Deaton to see if he can come by. He replies yes and stiles make his way over their.

Malia pov

I'm at my desk and I can't get over what happened last night. I wonder if this has happened before. I pick up my phone and call mr. Stilinski.

"hello"

"Hey Malia "

"Uhhm I have a question"

"Sure what is it"

"Did stiles ever get any violent nightmare then after he cry"

"Yeah he used to when his mother died but he never had them again but their was one time when he was in high school "

"What happened"

"He squeezed the bed woke up screaming I ran in their and he tried to fight me he calmed down and just broke down and cried. Does any of that sound familiar".

"Yes why did that happen "

"He was in the process of being posed by a evil Japanese spirit,but you shouthabe to worry about that. It locked in a secure location"

"Then what is it"

"It could just have been a night terror".

"I hope so"

"So are you two back together"

"Yes we are "

"Malia don't hurt my son again I don't think he can take another broken heart".

"I promise you that I won't hurt you son again"

"Ok I'll talk to you later"

End call

"So was that boy toy" as Suzan

"Actually that was boy toy father"

"So you and stiles are back together"

"Yes happily I must add".

"So how was the make up sex"

"Why does everything have to be about sex with you"

"So it was good"

"Girlll it was amazing he showed me stuff that I didn't know was possible".

"Details details"

"It more of an after work conversation than during work"

"Well do you want to go out after work"

"No I told stiles I'll be home after work plus Abby with her grandad for their rest of the week which leave me and stiles 3 days to have fun getting reacquainted with each other".