Dad

Malia pov
This.... I kiss stiles hopping he'd kiss me back and he did. His tongue brushed my teeth asking for entrance and I allowed it.our tongues dance until we broke apart.we looked at each other for a bit.

"Was it ok. He asked

"Mhmhhmm"

"Want to try it again"

I nodded . "Let take it inside "

"Can do" he opened my door and picked me up. He tried opening the door but it was locked

"Hold on let me get the key" we both laughed I unlocked the door. He picked me back up and carried to me to my room. I kissed his neck all the way up the stairs. He moaned each time we reached my room and he laid me on the bed. He the kissed my collarbone and my neck it made my lip quiver. I lifted Stiles's shirt and he eased off my shorts. I push down hist pants with my feet. He took off my shirt and threw the to the floor. He shared at my body

"Like what you see"

"Uhun" he the leand back in to kiss me. He teased me he dragged his finger up my thigh he kissed my stomach a grab his hair he new all the places to kiss and all the part that made me want him. He came back up to kiss my neck and I nibbled on his ear. Mmmm I got him to moan.

"Stiles"

"Yeah"

"Is it alright if we just kiss and cuddle tonight.

"Of course if that's what you want"

"yeah that's what I want" we kissed fora little bit longer the we cuddled I nuzzled into his chest. And dozed off

We did even bother to pull the blankets off the floor

Next morning

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE" Peter exclaimed

"Oh my God dad why don't you knock and I thought you came home tomorrow "

"This is why I don't knock because I catch a boy in your bed and I caught an earlier for the same reason "

"Dad I'm 23 years old I'm an adult I can make my own decisions"

"Yeah but why him, why stiles week defenseless Stiles".

"I resent that "said stiles

"Shut up stiles" said Peter

"Don't tell him to shut up" I yelled. Peter glowed his eyes.I was scared I didn't want him to scare stiles off.

"You know what Peter your little scare tactics don't work on me anymore and another I'm dating your daughter and theirs nothing you can do about it "

"Well I could kill you"

"You could do that and ... I'm going to shut up now."

"Dad can you just leave please"

"I'll leave only if he out of here in a three minutes"

"Ok dad just leave"

He closed the door

"I'm so sorry for him I just can't catch a break with him and I have some explaining I have to do about what just happened".

"Malia calm down" stiles said while putting on his clothes.

"Malia just walk me out and we can talk later. After I get off work ok"

"Ok" I walked stiles out

"you know what ., why don't you come bowling with me and my friends tomorrow "

"I love to. Jut to get out this house "

"Ok then I'll see you tonight and we can talk about what ever you want"

"Bye stiles. I said sadly closing the door

"Dad we need to talk now "

" dad you can't just scare off the one person that carried about me since I moved"

"Malia I can and will especially when and haven't you told him the real reason that you moved back was you changed and almost killed your adoptive parents and sister,and that they kicked you out the house"

"No he doesn't"

"Does he know that your a werecoyote that still can't control the change on full moon by the way ones coming up real soon,and does he know that the reason you can't have sex is that it triggers the change"

No he doesn't know I'm going to tell him tonight

No you're not because you grounded

You can't ground me I'm 23 years old

As long as you live under this roof your grounded till I say otherwise.

Fine

Stiles pov
I get to work and I have a bunch of paper work on my desk. I sit down went to work.

I saw you last night with a girl said nick

Yeah and you want a medal or something

No I just figured you were gay

What gave you that impression

Well you never talk about a girlfriend and I've never seen you with a girl since I've known you.

Well maybe that because I don't like to bring in my personal life to work.

Aren't you gonna tell me her name. He asked

Ok her name Malia she's 23 years old like star wars and the Mets and like to were flannels.

Stiles sounds like your dating yourself.

No I'm not dating myself we just have a lot in common she doesn't like kiwis an I love kiwis see a difference.

Well if she so perfect why do you seem uneasy

Because her dad caught us in bed together

And

Nick her dad Peter hale

Wow dude that's gonna be crazy

At least it gunna be better than my last relationship

Oh yeah what happened with that girl

Ok to make a long painful story short she cheated on me then ran off with the guy to college and now she marring a different guy and invited me to the weeding. I called her to rsvp  after not talking to her for 5 years. She said the invitation had a plus one I think she just wanted to run it in because her and my other friends kept in contact do she new that I have been with anyone since her. But what she didn't know was that I just started dating Malia so I'm taking Malia to the wedding to saw yeah I moved on with some hotter and better than you. That's what happened with her.

Damn stiles you love life is crazy

Yeah it is

Little did I know I t was going to get crazyer