Make it rain.

Stiles pov
I just got off my double shift at the station and I'm exhausted all I want to do is go home. And it just my luck that it been beautiful all day except for when I get off it just so happens to rain.their goes my plans to work on my jeep. I'm drive on the highway when I see a lady on the side of the road with her car hood up and a flat. I thought I should being the nice guy I am to pull over and see if I could assets in any way. So I pull over to the side of the road. I put my rain coat on and get out the car.

" Ma'am is their a way I can help you"

"sure can you help me change the tire and help me figure out why my car won't start".

" I sure can, but you know what why don't you wait in my car where theirs a heater and theirs a towel and coat in their if you need it".

"Ok thank you " she said.

So I get the spare from the trunk of the car and the jack and I change the tire and put the busted one in the back of her trunk. I then went to see what was wrong with her motor. I try to start it it sputtered then it just died. I try again it did it started for a minute but then it died. And I new what was wrong. I put the hood down on the car. I make a quick phone call to my friend Isaac.And then when back to talk to the lady.

"Ma'am do you want to hear the good news or the bad news first."

"Give me the good news first I guess".

"Well the good news it that I changed the tire and that's taken care of I have a buddy that said he'll give you a new tire for free cause he owes me some favors".

"Ok that's great thank but what's the bad news "

"Well the bad news is that your alternator Is dead so your battery not getting any charge so your car is basically dead in the water."

"Oh"

"But I do have more good new that same friend has agreed to also fix that as well. Free of charge , but the only thing is he can't pick your car up till the morning".

"That's nice of you to do that for a complete stranger ".she said happily

" Do you have a ride home or have some one or way to get home".

"Sadly no I just moved back here after 16 years of being gone with my mom. and my dad out of town for the next month and I haven't made a single friend or acquaintance at all yet".

I thought for a second

" You know what I can take you to your house if you like, and before you say no think about your options it either me or walk in the rain."

She laughed she had the cutest laugh I have ever heard I thought

"Well I guess I'm walking then"

she began to open the door. I sat their with my mouth open. But then she closed it.

"You didn't think I was that stupid did you"?

" Of course not ".

" Now can you take me home please ".

" Of course ".

We drove to her house what weird is that she lived pretty close to my house in fact she was 4 house down. I guess I didn't notice the moving truck because I've been so into work lately with all of the mysterious missing people.

I pull up to her house and park in the driveway I get out of the car and open an umbrella and walk over to the her door. And walk her to her front door.

" If you need a ride to pick up your car tomorrow I can take you" and if you need anything I live just down the street in that blue house. And here's my card if I'm not home.

" Thanks for that" she said with a smile. " than deputy stilinski "

"Call me stiles"

"Ok stiles it is " she started to walk back in.

" Wait I never caught your name ".

She turned around."Oh it's Malia"

"Well it nice to meet you Malia"

"Nice to meet you too stiles."

A/n
I was just sitting in my bed and this popped in my head. New fan fic don't worry I'm still going to be writing in my other ones I just wanted a change in pace.