This isnt you

Malia pov

I go and tell the others about the plan the message that stiles sent me. They we're shocked on
How I figured this out. It's not that hard when you live with a detective for a year. I told them that I'll let them know anything more about our situation. I left to grabbed me a cup of coffee but on my way to the coffee shop I felt like I was being watch. In the car I catch a scent. It smells like stiles but I figured that it was from his hoodi in the back of the car.i went into the shop and order and tall vanilla frappé. I took my cup and went and sat outside. I put in my earphones and listen to some music and looked at some of the crime scene photos. I was focused on the photos I dent notice someone sat in front of me. I see a piece of paper slide in front of me the said hey. I look up and I see stiles.

"Stiles "

"I see you've gotten my message".

"Yes I did your pretty clever with you clues".

"I knew you would figure it out"

"Stiles how can I help you"

"The only reason I'm able to be controlled is because I turn of my emotions or as others say humanity. The only reason I haven't slipped completely off the deep end is because of you. Your still in here" he pointed to his heart. "It's just trapped it wants to come out but I can't do particularly because I don't want to do for reasons I don't know.so your going to have to do it. You can still save me".

"How"

"I've been spying on you Mal I know you read the letter you can figure it out I don't even know how"

"Who controlling you"

"Mal you know I can't tell you that"

"Then what can you tell me"

He wrote somethings on a peace of paper and hand it to me.

"What is this" I asked

"The location of our next target"

"What am I supposed to do with this"

"Just be their in three hours if you late I'll be in the wind and I don't know if I'll ever see you again".

"Ok I'll be their with the pack and stiles I miss you". He just got up and walked away.

I went back to Scotts house and told them what Stiles had told me we agree to go all except the girls because they wanted to help Allison with the kids. So it was just going to be me and the boys. the location that stiles have us was a house just out side of town. We left and found the house up in the woods. We went in and saw a women tied up to a chair. I saw Stiles standing In front of a window.

"Stiles" said Scott

Stiles turned around and smiled a creepy smile he walks up to the woman tied to the chair. I can see the fire in his eyes. He look like he about to kill her.

"Stiles stop" I yelled. He looks at me

"This isn't you Stiles "

"It is now"

He fist punch the chair freeing the girl.

She stands up and wraps her arm around Stiles. When she touches him I can feel the jealousy rise within me.

"Look" like he's under my spell and he will do anything for me. He even tricked you into coming here".

"Why"

"Because I may have stiles mind but I don't have his heart. I need his heart in order to have complete control over my little soldier. So I need him to kill you all".

"Good luck stiles would never do that" said Liam

"I don't think that you understand the power that i possess"

She walked up behind Stiles and whisper in his ear. The kisses his on the check. Stiles eyes begin to glow and his body is engulfed in flames. He's claws and teeth grow. Parrish stepped out in front of us and he did the same. Wolf versus hell hound.

Stiles and Parrish's begin to fight. Hit at hit sent small shock waves through the building . Stiles lifted Parrish in the air. Issac and li went behind stiles and dug their claws into his back. Stiles threw Parrish body  across the room. Stiles turn his attention to the too beta wolves. They shift and dig their claws into stiles.that just made him madder he takes them both by the neck and he breaks them you can hear the bone crunching. Kira's aura stater to come out. She takes her belt sword out. She starts speaking in Japanese. She slices at Stiles chest leaving a hug pipe gapping wound across his chest. She tries to thrust the sword into his chest to kill him. Stiles put out his hand the sirs penetrated it. He then rips the sword out of Kira hand she liked shocked for a second. He pulled the sword out of his hand. Slowly leaving blood all over the ground. Kira went to kick Stiles but he caught her leg and broke it he ten takes Kira sword and plunges it right into her chest. Malia look up to see the brunette trying to escape. She follows her. No it was just Scott and stiles. True alpha and elemental wolf. Scott wasn't going to hold back.

" isn't this suiting the popular kid that was always going at sports always got the girl. Against a loser who's girlfriends always leaves him. And unemployed and is inferior in every way except for this. I'm the stronger one now I will kill you Scott McCall"