How many rounds do you wanna go

A/n very explicit sexual chapter

Stiles tips Malia shirt off and tosses It to the side. He stares at her toned body before he go in for another kiss. He kiss Malia neck and she lets out a small moan. He lays malia on the bed and pulls of her pants. And undress himself. He fumbles with his pants and ends up tripping and falling. Malia let out a laugh

"You think that's funny"

"I do"

Stiles crawl on top of her a leans down for another kiss he leaves a trail of kiss from her mouth all the way to her panties. He pulls her panties off with his teeth. Stiles licks from Malia's clit to her neck. Malia's body quivers and she lets out moans. Stiles reaches down and puts two fingers inside her she buys her lip in pleasure. Stiles move his fingers in and out and Malia lets out moan after moan. Stiles takes his fingers out. And Malia gets a little upset. So she rolls Stiles over onto his back.

"My turn to take charge"

"Where you learn to do that"

"Movies"

Stiles smiled as Malia puts him inside her. Now Stiles was letting out moans.

"Does that fill good" Malia said sensually.

"Very" Stiles said

He held on to her hips. Malia leans down and Stiles suck on her breast and nipple. Stiles then rolls Malia over so now he's on top. Stiles thrust slowly and Malia seems to like the rhythm that they wore at. Malia puts her hands on Stiles back. As stiles got her closer and closer to her peak her nails dug into his back. That made Stiles quicken his paisa. He reached his peak and let out a grunt soon Malia followed and let out a high pitch moan. Her body shook uncontrollably.

"So that was sex" Malia said out of breath

"Yeah,how was it for you" asked Stiles.

"Oh my god it was great".

"That's good to hear"

"Wanna go for round two"

"Yeah give me a minute to recharge"

Stiles went up and went to the bathroom.

When he came out he was met with Malia with her legs spread open.

" your minute is up".

Stiles smiled as he went back in

"Time for round two"

He stuck his head between her legs
He begins to suck on Malia clit and she lets out a low moan as she grips on the sheets as he sucked her her inserted two fingers.

"How does that feel"

"Oh my god stiles that fills so good".

Malia puts her hands in Stiles hair and pushes him closer in her. As he gets into a good rhythm Malia had begin to reach her climax. She thrusters her hips up and she began to shake Stiles come up Malia's body with a trail of kisses. Beget ha came to Malia lips. Malia can taste herself  in stiles mouth.

"S. St. Stiles where you learn to do that."

" the internet is a powerful tool Malia " stiles said smugly.

"Well Mr. Cocky ready for round three"

"Malia your really enjoying this".

"Yeah we should've done this sooner"