Chapter 6

"I thought you said I could have him?" I asked. "I did but I didn't think you would actually go out with him and then continue to." She said. "Well technically I didn't ask him he asked me" I said. "And you happened to say yes" she said with a hurtful face.

     "You should have told me how you felt" I said starting to get a little agitated. "You were my best friend and I thought you would understand me and I wouldn't have to tell you how I felt, you should have already seen it" she looked at me about to cry.

I was about to tell her something when she wiped the tears  from her eyes and just walked out.

(After school)

     I'm in my room laying down and looking through my Instagram. When I am about to take a nap. I hear a knock at my window so, I got up and went to go see who it was and it was Alexander. I open the window and looked at him, confused. "You know you could have just rung the doorbell?" I said with a are you serious look. "I could have but that wouldn't be much fun now would it?" he said with a smirk.

     "Okay we need to talk about what happened earlier, I'm so so very sorry. I didn't tell you, I was just afraid that you would get mad at me for leaving. It wasn't really my fault, my dad got a promotion and when he told me. Well not really told me I eased dropped but I was so upset and angry. I don't want to leave you, I love you too much. I know you're probably still going to be mad and you probably don't care what I have to say right now but I still care about you. Please forgive me" I said with hope clear in my voice.

     He looked at me for a while and then smiled "How could I be mad at you when you're wearing that?"

     All I was wearing was a tank top and booty shorts. He came close to me put his hand on my waist and gave me a kiss. He pulled away and he stared into my eyes.

"You know I'll always love you right?" I looked at him with an even bigger smile and we kissed again. He started to put his hand lower and lower until his hand was touching my butt. I immediately pulled away and sat on my bed, he came up to me.

"What's wrong?" he said sitting next to me. "I told you I don't want to do that until I meet the right person not saying you're not the right person but it has to be special with someone I really really really love don't get me wrong I love you but....just please can we wait?" I said now looking in his eyes.

He got up and start walking to the window. "Are you mad at me?" I asked " I'm not mad at you.... I just.... I really care about you and if you don't want to do anything that's fine. I respect that" and with that he left .

I laid down in my bed thinking of what just happened. I told him that he needed to respect my wishes. I want to share it with someone I truly love and I know that I'll be with forever and I only felt that way about one other person but... since Alexander's not him, I really don't think that he's the right guy. I think he would kiss and tell, more or less and I don't want a lot of people knowing my business and calling me a slut because that's not what I am that's what Claire is.

Alexander's POV

    After I was done talking to Elizabeth. I climbed out of her window and left. I really needed to talk to somebody so... I decided to go to Claire's house and talk to her.

(Outside of Claire's house)

   I'm standing outside of Claire's house and thinking what I should say. But I walked up and knocked on the door, a few seconds later Claire open the door.

   "Alexander what... What are you doing here?" she said with a confusion clear in her face. I was looking at her and it was like something came over me. All I know is that I looked her up and down. I saw she was wearing a crop top with short shorts.

   She was looking at me and all I could remember were those lips. So I walked in her house pulled her close and... And kissed her.

Hey it's Arianna and Serenity. We hope you like this chapter and please tell us what do you think about Alexander now? Do you think Elizabeth is going to find out? And how do you think she will take it?😊💖