Chapter 7

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up and I couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Alexander and I.

(Flashback)

He got up started walking to the window "Are you mad at me?" I asked. "I'm not mad at you.... I just.... I really care about you and if you don't want to do anything that's fine. I respect that" and with that he left.

(Flashback ends)

 I looked at the time and it was 3:27 in the morning. I felt bad for what happened between us, so I got my phone off my charger and I decided to call him so I did. 

Alexander's POV 

I was in the middle of DOING something... when my phone rang, I picked it up and clicked the dismiss button and went back to what I was doing.

Elizabeth's POV

I waited for him to answer and he did. "Hello" I said and there was no answer. "Hello" I said again repeating myself. There was silence for a while but then I heard moaning. Oh my god was that Claire and is she with Alexander. I hear even more and I couldn't take it any more so I hung up and cried myself to sleep. I couldn't wait until I saw Alexander later, that bitch is dead.

I wake up and turn off my terrible alarm clock, it was 7:00 in the morning. "Time to get ready for hell on earth. Yay" I mutter to myself and fake my happiness. I walk to the bathroom and take a shower. I brush my teeth, got dressed, and did my make up. I left my hair down and checked the time, it was 7:45 when I went downstairs and said my morning greetings. "Hey dad. What's for breakfast" I ask, kissing him on the cheek. " Hey honey. Waffles and coffee or cereal?" he asks with a smile. "Just coffee" I said. He pours me coffee and then gives it to me. I take it and thank him. I then hear the door bell ring. I put the mug in the sink, kiss my dad good bye and grab my things. 

I open the door to see Alexander waiting for me on my porch. Why is he so peppy? Just kidding I know why he finally got some and in the wrong way from the wrong person. I close the door behind me and walked to his car. We get to his car and he stands on my side so could give me a kiss. He leans in and I walk closer to the car. "What's wrong?" he asks. "Nothing" I said with a smile. 

I kiss him and act like nothing is wrong. I have this plan where I act like sweet little Lizzy and then as soon as we get to my house... All hell breaks loose!!! "I missed you" he said happily. "Lies" I said out loud without realizing it but luckily it was a whisper. "What?" he asked. "Nothing" I say kissing him again. 

(At school)

We arrive at school and we walk inside. We go to my locker and just as he was about to kiss me and say goodbye. I ask "Meet me after school, in my room?". "Sure" he says as he nods. He kisses me goodbye and walks off to his group of friends. I couldn't wait until school was over, all I wanted to do was strangle him for what he did to me.

Technically for what he did to Claire. I mind chuckle and walk to class. 

(After school)

I waited in my room for Alexander, and finally I here a knock at my window. I smile but not because my boyfriends here but because shit is about to get real. I let him in and he greets me with a long and passionate kiss and then I pulled away. I looked deep into his eyes and whispered "Am I better?". "What?" he asked confused. "Am... I... better?" I ask, dumbing it down for him. "Better than what?" he asks. "More like better than who?" I say with an evil smirk on my face. His face dropped "Who are you talking about?" he says with a hint of anger in his voice that he he tried to hide. "YOU DON'T GET TO BE MAD AT ME RIGHT NOW!!" I yell giving him a death stare. "What are you talking about?" he asks sounding the dumbest he possibly could. I was pissed. Next thing I know my hand connected with his face and I had slapped him. He fell to the floor holding his face in pain. I look at him screaming "NOW YOU KNOW NOT TO FUCK WITH ME!!". He gets up and screams "I don't even know what you're talking about?". "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT?! YOU DUMB SHIT. YOU FUCKED UP WHEN YOU FUCKED CLAIRE!". Alexander was about to say something but quickly shut his mouth when my little brother Jamie walked in. "Lizzy what's going on?" he asked me rubbing his eyes. There was only one word that came to mind... Fuck!!!

Hey it is Arianna and Serenity we hope you all like this chapter. Plz vote and comment thanks love y'all!😊💕