chapter 16

"How do you know my brother's name?" she asked with confusion clear in her face. "Umm... I-" I was about to finish when someone came in and said "There you are" I turn around to see a boy that looked my age. "Ava" he said annoyed. "Hey big bro" she said happiltly. Oh shit! Fuck, fuckity, fuck, fuck. Damn it. He came over and gave Ava a hug. "Bro this girl said she knows you" she said looking at me. "Oh really. I dont remember you. What's your name?" He asked with a beautiful smile. I looked at him and said " Eliz-abeth... Elizabeth Rose" I answered hesitantly. He looked at me with shock, I was about to talk when my phone went off I looked at the caller ID and it said Nick.

I pick up the phone and walked out .

Me- Hey

Nick- Where are you?

Me- Something came up i-

I was cut off when Lucas came outside. "Elizabeth is that really you....? When did you come back?" He asked, confused. I looked at him and then told Nick that I was on my way. "I'm sorry I-i have to go" and with that I walked away. As I was walking home Ava came running behind me. "Liz I've missed you so much. You looked different, you were so small. You had no butt, no boobs and now you have it all" she said holding back laughter. I smiled and hugged her. "I missed you too" I said still smiling. "Oh we are having a party tonight you should come" she said. "Oh I don't have anything to wear" I said apologetically. "I got you. Come to my house later okay? Where do you live?" She asked. "I will show you come on" so we walked to my house, and surprisingly she lives next door to me. Fucking Great. So we went inside dodging everyone to get to get room. From there she was looking and I was trying everything on. This is going to be the BEST SUMMER EVER!!!!!