Chapter 2

Claire's POV

I walk out of class and towards the lunch room. I got to the lunch room to see Elizabeth sitting on Alexander's lap. Gags. They disgust me. I never liked when they cuddle or acted all cute I wish I had him to myself and I wish Elizabeth could go die in a ditch.

She makes me sick " Hey Claire come sit with us " Elizabeth said snapping me out of my thoughts I put on a fake smile and walking to her and Alexander when I got there I sat down  "Hey guys what you doing? " I said. They looked at me and smiled "Nun just sitting with my amazing girlfriend! " Alexander said oh god if they don't stop I will throw up, I looked  at them and said "Awww so cute " I said  with a fake smile.

After lunch, I went to my next class and thank you that it is not with Elizabeth but it is with Alexander and I love when I sit behind him and the hole time I watch him.

When the bell rang I got up and Alexander pulled me to the side "Can I talk to you?" he said "Yeah. What's up? " "I want to do something special for Elizabeth because she seems off lately "he told me. Oh god every time he talks to me it's  always about her, that little bitch.

"What do you want to do? " I asked "I don't know. Can u come over later and we can ....talk?" I looked at him and said "Sure".

Maybe I can make my move and Liz doesn't need to know. I asked him what time to go there and he said 6:30 and he walked away. This is perfect.

Elizabeth POV

It was 4:00 and Claire texts me

Claire ♡

Claire - hey Liz

Me - hey wyd

Claire - nun hub

Me - nun just thinking

Claire - about what?

Me - how I should tell Alexander about the move

Claire - you need to tell him before it is to late

Me - I know

Claire - and if you don't tell him I will

Me - no no I will tell him on Friday

Claire - good and if you don't I will ttyl

Me - ttyl

I know she sounds mean, I really hope she doesn't tell him before me I have a feeling that she wants him to herself and I know if I leave she will take him and I don't want that, I love him to much.

But I know I have to tell him some time , the sooner the better but I know it will hurt him. After all that thinking I got tired and distance to go to sleep

( The next morning )

"Liz wake up time to get ready" my dad shouted.

So I got up and went to the bathroom, did what I had to do and and got dressed.

I took one last look at myself in the mirror before grabbing my school bag and walking out the door

I took one last look at myself in the mirror before grabbing my school bag and walking out the door. I got in to Alexander's car and gave him a kiss and he did the same "Hey how is your morning going?" he said with a smirk  " Terrible. But now that I have seen you, it's better " I said leaning in 

As he did the same, and before he could get to my lips I pulled back . " Tease" he said with sad eyes. "Yeah, but you still love me" I said with a smile. We were driving off, well that's what I thought, so I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. When he turned his head and kissed me. As the kiss deepened I realized that he was kissing differently and I had to find out why. So I pulled away slowly and got right to the point. "Hey babe, why are you kissing differently?" He was dumbstruck and his words came out as a stutter  "W-what?". "I know how you kiss and that's not it. So whats wrong?" "I-I k-kissed Claire"

Hey it's Arianna and Serenity. We hope you like this chapter and plz tell us what you think of Alexander now? Continue reading and soon there will be way more to come. Thanks for reading.