chapter 9

I woke up the next morning, I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I wanted to skip school today but I'm not going to show them that they got me, I am going to school and I'm gonna show them that what they did has no effect on me.

So I do what I had to do and I put this outfit on:

I left my hair down with a black bow on. I looked in the mirror and liked what I saw. I got my bag, walked downstairs and out the door I went.

I was about to go into school when Claire stopped me "Can I talk to you?" I looked her and said "NO"as I walked inside. I don't have a thing to say to her I am still pissed at her and I really don't want to beat her ass today.

I walked to my locker, opened it and got my books. I closed my locker and looked up to see Alexander. He was staring at me, so I rolled my eyes and walked away. I was in study hall when I get a note. I opened it to see it say

Please forgive me I'm so sorry
- Alexander

I looked back at him and roll my eyes. I then see him and Claire passing notes. Ewww. I just looked away.

(10 minutes later)

I was doing my work and I hear yelling in the back of the class. I turn my head to see Alexander standing up and yelling at Claire.

Alexander's POV

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I yell at Clare. "SHE WON'T EVEN LOOK AT ME!"I scream at her.

Claire just stares at me, and then back at Alexander. "If I remember correctly you knocked on my door and you kissed me first and you did something to me" she said all calm

"I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, YOU SLUT! " I quickly look at Elizabeth and then walk out.

Elizabeth's POV

He looked at me and then walk out, if he thanks I'm going to feel bad for him he's wrong. News flash buddy I'm not. Fucking sucks for you. He always does that, trying to make people feel bad for him when hes at fault. And it sucks because it always works. After that happened I went to the nurse and told her I wasn't feeling well.  She gave me a note and sent me home.

I got home to see an empty house with boxes scattered around. We have 9 days until school ends and summer begins. I am now really excited to leave this hell hole and go back to Seattle because I don't want to see Claire and Alexander anymore. All I know is that I still miss Lucas after all these years, and all of the fun we had as kids. I don't think he would remember me because when we were friends, I was a stick with no boobs or ass. Now I have... developed. I hope he still lives in Seattle. I grabbed some boxes and went to my room. I blasted music and began packing. 

Finally I get to leave this hell I used to love.

I get finished packing, leaving out the essentials and went to sit on my bed. I went through Instagram and then went to sleep, dreaming of whats to come.