chapter 14

We both freeze. Nicks mouth stretches into a smile. I look over at Nick to see him standing up and grabbing the paper. He starts and my heart drops. "We were passing notes because..." he said but I cut him off by saying "Because we were...." I stumbled over my words. "We were talking about how we don't like Alexander" he said with a smirk. Fuck you. I glared at him, Claire laughs. Did I ask you to laugh? I rolled my eyes. The class laughs "Back to your work everyone. That's enough. Nicholas, Elizabeth take your seats." the teacher says as she goes back to her computer, Claire continued to laugh. Like no seriously did I say "Hey whore can you laugh as loud as you can so we could all get STD dust on us" because I don't remember saying that. I don't want my eyes to get herpes from looking at her stop I wouldn't risk asking her that. I got back to doing my work with Nick and the class stays silent.

(Lunch)
We were walking into the lunch room when I punched Nick in his arm. "Ow. What the hell. Why did you do that?" he asked. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I said in hushed anger. "What?" he said. "What?" I said mocking him, "Why did you do that?" I asked continuing what I was trying to say. "Do what?" he said with a smirk, walking to the lunch line. "Don't act fucking stupid. You know what I'm talking about." I said as we made our way to our new table.
"Oh. Are you taking about the Alexander thing?" he said with
A big smile on his face.

"Noooooo"I said sarcastically "oh then I don't know what you mean"he said "i was being sarcastic" I said hitting him on the shoulder when we sat down and was talking Alexander came up to us "can I talk to you"he asked me "Why"I said confused "I need to talk to you"he said "NO I'm good " but he kept asking until Nick got up "bro she don't like you or wants to talk so leave my girl alone she moved on so your turn"then he grabbed my hand "you to are-"I cut him off "yes now leave" and he stormed out and then I let go of his hand "thank you" I said happy "your welcome"

(After school)

I was in my room went the door opened and it was Nick "tomorrow we leave" he shouted and I jumped "don't don that again"I said holding my chest then he jumped on my bed "are you happy" he said "yesssss" we stared to watch the flash on my tv after that I walked him to the door and he left.

(The next day)

Alexander's POV

I woke up to get a text is it liz.. No it is Claire so I look at it and read it

Claire- hey...Alexander I need to talk to you so later can you come over?

Me-.....ok

And then I got dressed and got in my car.