chapter 12

I just was sitting there and was thinking about what he asked me was he your first time I sat on the bed and looked at him in the eyes "who do you mean" "that boy Lucas" he said with a smirk "NO we were young I was 10 when I left" "ok then what about alex" " i ...WOULD NEVER WITH ALEXANDER EWWWW.." I said with anger "ok ok chill ...but Why" he said with confusion.

I was thinking for a little "Because.....i don't love him"I said looking at my hands Nick looked at me and he looked sad for me "Why " he asked "I did but ...only one person as my love and it was never him"I said thinking out loud "really who?is it that Lucas that boy" he looked at me "liz" he said "hmm what " I said snapping out of my thoughts.

"Do you love Lucas "he asked again "what ...no..no" I said he  looked at me "ok if you say so" and we went back to packing

I don't know do I like Lucas?...maybe I haven't seen him in forever

We played the game and we got to know each other and have a lot in commen like he likes to play guitar and I don't know a lot of songs on a guitar but I could still play some and also he secretly likes romantic movies like me .

"Have you saw Titanic" I asked him he said he loves that movie I asked if he watched The Notebook and he said "no" then I went and sat on my bed went to Netflix and put it on he looked at me like what are you doing and I told him to sit next to me because we are watching it and so he did

(After the movie)

I look over at Nick to see tears dripping down his face "are you okay" I asked he sniffles a little and then wipes his tears "yeah I'm fine" he says I start laughing "awww you cried was it that good" I asked  "it was the saddest movie I've ever seen in my life" I start laughing and so does he.

I looked at the time and it was 10:36pm I looked at him and said "as much fun as it was hanging out with you and then watching a movie with you and seeing you cry and me laughing I think it's time for you to go because we still have school tomorrow" I say smiling  he nods and I close the laptop and get up I walked him to the door and I give him a hug and he kindly returns it. "See you tomorrow best friend " he said and left I looked out side to see Alexander setting in his car watching me I walked out and tap his window he rolls it down "Why was he here" he said anger "that dose not concern you and you sitting out of my house watching me is creepy so can you stop" I say about to walk away "you....didn't.... answer my question .....why was he at your house" he said know out of the car "I looked at him " excuse me" I Said looking at him "you are mine...my girlfriend..not his " she said now stepping closer to me I stepped back "you Don't Own Me You can't tell me who I can and cannot see you lost just that privilege when u fucked claire"I said getting mad he push me against the car and look deep into my eyes "you don't talk to me like that" he said I can smell the pure alcohol in his breath "you're drunk" I said and pushed him away but his grip only got tighter "you don't listen to me so I'mma make you listen"

He said that and gets closer he puts his lips on mine and I tried to push him away but he doesn't budge I scream "off of me" but he doesn't listen so I kick him in the balls and try to walk away but he gradds me .

"You can't leave "he said and I know exactly he was going to do so I close my eyes and started to cry please "get off me you son of a bitch" I started to give up when someone punches Alexander in the face I open my eyes to see the one and only.....Nick oh thank God he get on top or Alexander and tells him to stop and he punches him again and then Alexander is out cold she gets up and turned around to see me with tears in my eyes he runs over to me and gives me a hug " are you okay"

I look at him "I'm fine now" he takes me inside and sits me on the couch and I told him "what about Alexander you left him on the side walk" he looks at me and smiles "nobody gives a damn about him" and I smile and give him a hug once again feeling Safe in his arms and soon after I fell asleep.

Hey this is Arianna and serenity we hope you enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment 😁💚💕