chapter 17

After hours of trying on all her clothes we finally picked out the cutest outfit for me and her.

I looked at my self in the mirror
"Do you think this is ok to wear to the party?" I asked Ava. "Yes it's perfect!" she replied with a big smile on her face. "Ok I guess" I looked at her. Ok. It is now 6:00, so I texted Nick to come next door and so he did.

A couple of minutes later I heard a knock at the door. So me and Ava went to go get it but Lucas beat us to it, as I walked down the stairs I could see Nick and Lucas looking at me. "What?" I said with a smile. "You look hot" Nick said with a flirty smile. I looked at him and laughed "Thank you?" I said confused on whether that was a good or bad thing . Then I looked at Lucas and smiled. "So..... Elizabeth is this your boyfriend?" Ava asked "N--" I started off but got cut off by
a girl walking in and kissing Lucas. "Yes" I had said without thinking. And with that I knew I was in some deep shit. Why did I freaking say that? After that I walked over to Nick so I could whisper sorry in his ear but Nick had other plans. "Yes this is my super hot girlfriend and I'm the luckiest man alive!" he said with a huge smile and then he  gave me a kiss on the cheek. After he kissed me his lips lingered around my cheek, when he got closer to my ear and whispered "I got you."

(2 hours later)

I got a drink and was talking with Nick, when I saw Lucas and his friends looking at me. So I looked back and they looked away. Then I looked at Nick and he gave me a hug and we walked away holding hands.

Lucas' s pov

I was with my friends when Brandon said "Yo bro that girl over there is hot" he had a smirk on his face. And so I looked over to see Elizabeth with Nick. They hugged and then walked away holding hands.

It's so nice to see her again. She changed so much. Her hair is long, her smile is bigger and other things are bigger too but Nick is a luckily guy to have all of that, all of her. I was sitting on the couch when my girlfriend jumped in my lap. She was screaming that we had to play truth or dare. So she got up and pulled me with her to the other side of my house where there was a group of kids that I have never seen before, two being Elizabeth and Nick getting ready to play a game which was truth or dare.

Elizabeth's pov

Nick had dragged me to play truth or dare and I wanted to kill him for it. We got to the other side of Ava's house, where the kids were getting ready to play the game. Around a group of kids I saw Lucas, he smiled at me and went back to his SUPER drunk girlfriend. We all began to sit down and then Lucas grabbed an empty bottle of vodka and started the game. He said that whoever spun the bottle got to ask the person it landed on truth or dare and then the person it landed on would go and we would keep playing until we got bored. But there were serious consequences to this game if the person the bottle landed on did not tell the truth or do the dare they would have to strip down to their underwear and dance for one whole song on the table. I was telling every truth and doing every dare, I was not getting basically naked in front of everyone. Hahaha NO! Lucas went first obviously and it landed on Jason which was of his friends. Jason was a darker complexion than me with brown hair and hazel eyes. "Truth or dare?" Lucas said with an evil grin. "Truth" Jason said laughing at Lucas's face. "Aww you bitch. You always have to take the fun out of everything don't you?" Lucas said. "Yes because I live to make your life a living hell" Jason said sarcastically. "Hahah whatever man. For all the ladies out there, who was your first crush?" Lucas said laughing off his question. "Umm... She doesn't go here anymore." Jason said sheepishly. "So what. What was her name?" Lucas asked. "Elly" Jason answered. "Is that short for something?" Lucas asked. "Yeah, Elizabeth" Jason said without care. "Interesting" Lucas said with an evil smile.

The bottle went around and I was still not picked. Thank god.  I was happy to have not been picked and so I started playing a game it was my turn to play so I spines the bottle it felt like it was spinning forever and the it landed on Dave and then I asked him "truth or dare" and he picked dare so I said "i dare you to kiss the person next to u" and he did but the person next to him was Ava after he was done with that he spun the bottle and coincidentally it landed on me then he began " truth or dare" i wanted to pick truth but truth did not come out my mouth "dare" oh my fucking  god why did I pick dare "hmm...i want you to...kiss the person across from you" he said with a smile on shit shit shit the person across from me was Lucas.

So I looked up at Lucas and I saw his look at me like are we going to really do this and I'm sorry but I'm not going to strip my close so I got closer and so did he as we got closer I could feel is minty breath against my face but then my phone rang.

Hey this is serenity and Arianna we are sorry we didn't post earlier weave been busy with school but we hope you liked this chapter and we will try to post tomorrow please vote and comment💖😘😁