Chapter 11

I went in my room with Nick and we were talking all about why he was moving to Seattle while we were listening to music. "So, why are you moving to Seattle anyway?" I asked, grabbing a box and putting some of my decorations in it. "Well, my mom had me for the school year so my dad gets me for summer." he explained doing the same as me. "Oh, okay. So your turn for the question." I said informing him. "Okay" he said with a smirk, that told me this was not going to be good. "Are you single?" he asked still with the dumb ass  smirk. "Why do you care?" I asked with the same smirk. "Just wondering" he said making me laugh. "Um.. Well yes now I am" I said happily. "Someones happy to be single" he said confused and amused. "Well yeah. If your ex was a cheating son of a bitch you would be too" I said not thinking. "You're Liz?" he said and it came out as more of a question. "Um,yeah and you're Nick." I said sarcastically. How many times was he dropped on his head?  "No. I mean like you Alexander's Liz" he said confused. "I told him to stop fucking claiming me. I'm not his. He messed that up when he fucked with Claire and then just fucked her. I'm mine now not his." I said with anger but Nick wasn't complaining because it wasn't directed towards him. "He still loves you. He's lovesick, he really misses you. He's whipped" he said feeling bad. We took a break and sat on my bed. "Well he shouldn't have cheated, that was on him" I said truthfully because it was on him and so was she that's how this all happened. "Well are you okay?" he asked, his eyes full of concern.

"I'm fine. My turn how many girlfriends have you had? And do you have one?" I say changing the subject. Because  I didn't the words I would have said wouldn't have been very lady like. Bitch, Slut, Mother-- "2 serious ones and no I don't have a girlfriend" he answered cutting into my thoughts. "Serious ones? There were fake ones?" I asked with a smirk. "No like, the 2 were the deepest. And the others just threw themselves at me and I said no. I don't like desperate." he said honestly. "Wow, mister popular." I said sarcastically laughing. "Okay fine. My turn. How did you find out that he had cheated? And with who?" he asked full of curiosity. "Um.. Well the day before we had a little fight. So I woke up at like 3 in the morning trying to call him and apologize. He answered by accident actually and I said hello and there was no answer only noises-" I get cut off. "Oh my god." he said. "Yeah." I said back. "What a dick." he said. " Well, yeah that's the reason we aren't together anymore." I said joking. We laughed, I got up and walked to my closet. 

That's when it hit me the perfect question. "Are you a virgin?" I asked almost laughing to hard to get the question out. "Um....." he turned red and rubbed the back of his neck. The music stopped and a new song played. I stopped laughing and jumped on my bed to sit down, "Wait really?" I asked very confused. "Um..." he said once again. "I won't tease you. Just tell me" I said putting my hand on his lap. He just stared at my hand, and then so did I. He put his on mine and nodded. "What about the 2 serious relationships?" I asked, "That's why they ended. I told them no and they left." he said sadly. "I'm sorry. We don't have to keep playing this game anymore if you want?" I said sadly, his hand still on mine. "No, I want to. It's my turn right? Okay so um... Who was your first kiss, crush, and boyfriend?" he asked, moving his hand as I did the same and the song Kid In Love by Shawn Mendes played.

And I know that we just metAnd maybe this is dumbBut it feels like there was somethingFrom the moment that we touched'Cause, it's alright, it's alrightI wanna make you mine

I was hesitant but then I answered "Lucas-Lucas-and-Alexander" I blurted out really fast. "Who's Lucas?" he asked. Fuck, you didn't say it fast enough! The love of my life?  "Um... An old friend" I said. "How old were you when you had your first kiss?" he asked. I hate these fucking questions and this fucking game! I covered my face and said "8" I blushed, he smiled. "Why?" he asked with a huge smirk that could break his face. "We saw it in a movie, so we wanted to try it." I said removing my hands from my face. "When did you start crushing on him?" he asked happily. He enjoyed this. "6" I said embarrassed.

Maybe I'm just a kid in love
Oh, baby
If this is what it's like falling in love
Then I don't ever wanna grow up
Maybe I'm just a kid in love
Oh, baby
It'd be cool if it's the two of us
But I don't ever wanna grow up

Really Shawn Mendes?!  "Wow! Did he know? Did you tell him?" he asked. "No!" I said without hesitation. I got up to go get my suit case from my closet to put away my extra clothes. An then all hell broke loose....

"Was he your first time?" I stopped in my tracks and my smile faded.

Said, your place is kinda cozy
Your 'rents are out of town
Baby, there's no pressure
But if you're down, I'm down
'Cause, it's alright, it's alright
Just start tonight

Of course Shawn Mendes and his amazing timing again. I could feel his smile burning into my back. 

If you're feeling kinda crazy
Turn down the lights
We can take our time
Do whatever you like
It's alright, it's alright
I wanna make you mine

Shit just got real!!!