Chapter 3

"I-I k-kissed Claire "

"What?" I was so shocked to hear that Alexander did that, not so much Claire. I knew she would do something but that bitch! 

"Please don't be mad. She kissed me" he pulled the car over. "Please don't. Wait WHAT! Did you pull back?" I just looked at him to see if his tells were showing to prove he was lying. "Yes, I pulled back!" he said with anger clear in his voice. "Why are you mad at me? You're the one that kissed her. You're lucky I'm still in this car with you!"

I could see in his eyes that he knows that I am mad at him. I could tell he feels bad for what he did or for what he let Claire do to him. I couldn't wait until we got to school because I am going to kill Claire and at this point I don't care if she tells Alexander about the move. "Take me to school now!" I said with hatred in my voice. "Okay, but tell me your not mad." he said with sadness. I got mad,  got out of  the car and walked to school because I could not stay in that car and deal with him. Right now I had to deal with Claire and ripping her head off her shoulders. I marched to school full of anger and barged through the door. 

I had many stares directed at me but I couldn't careless. All I needed to do was find Claire, she always wanted him but I thought that she would at least back off. But nope. What an amazing best friend. I found her standing in the hall talking to Hoe of the school, Ashlynn Jones. And I can tell Claire will be the next hoe of the school. I walked up to Claire and slapped her across her face. "What was that for?"she said holding her cheek. "You kissed my boyfriend and then you think I wouldn't find out about it?" I said slapping her again or at least trying when she caught my hand. And all hell broke loose.

I grab her hair and pulled her down to my level because she was always taller then me. Then she tried to get me off her but I got her and would not let go. Until the officer came and got me off her. And even then I still wanted to attack her.

(After School)

I got a text from Alexander.

Baby- Hi I heard what you did to Claire and that is hot!

Me- No you can't put on your charm and expect me to not be mad. Well sucks for you because I am still mad.

Baby- Please, I am so sorry for what I did to you.

Me- Well technically you're sorry for what you did to Claire.

Baby- Well yeah. But still sorry. I will do anything for your forgiveness. 

Me- Anything?

Baby- Yes anything.

Me- Are you a virgin? And be honest!

Baby- Um..... sadly Yes. I didn't want to rush you into anything so I haven't.

Me- Oh... Well I'm not.

Baby- Wait really?

Me- No you genius. See this is why I'm the smart one in this relationship.

Baby- So we are still in a relationship?

Me- Yeah. See once again I'm the smart one.

Baby- So...

Me- So...?

Baby- Will you go to Stevens party with me?

Me- Yeah.

Baby- So we're okay?

Me- I'll think about it.

Baby- That's all I could ask for! Love you!

Me- Me too.

Baby- Its all about you isn't it?

Me- Yup. Aren't you lucky!

Baby- See you tonight.

Me- K.

(At the party)

I was wearing this to the party and I was going with Alexander

I was wearing this to the party and I was going with Alexander. I don't know if I will forgive him. But I will still go and see what happens. I walked into the party and there was loud music playing, people that were topless and drinks everywhere, empty and full.

I went to go get a drink. When I saw Bay. Bay was an old friend of mine. So I walked up to her and said "Hey do you remember me? I am Elizabeth but people call me Liz" I said with a smile "Oh Liz I remember you how have been?" she said. "Good, its so nice to see you again" I met her when I first moved here. She was my neighbor and then she moved away and we lost contact, so I asked her for her number and we if could hang out sometime and she agreed.

I had some more drinks and next thing I knew I was all over Alexander telling him that I love him and that he was all mine and then I saw Claire.